ADVERTISEMENT

Hunting for Sport is a Mental Illness and Perverted

And again as is often the case you live in the world of your own little opinion. What laws are going to catch up with me? Again, only the ones in your head. The same head that makes up things like the fantasy that I'm abusive to animals. My opinion is you are a fanatical tyrant and should be kept as far away from authoritative power as possible.
Every so often, society takes a step toward more humane treatment of animals. Banning dog fighting comes to mind. Rules for treatment of animals in medical research. Even a few in the food industry. And so on. And sometimes society takes a step back. As for example passing laws making expose journalism into food industry animal abuse illegal.

But I like to think the trend is toward decency. Feel free to continue to call such views "little opinions" if such childish comments are needed to prop up your self esteem.

Every so often, society takes a step toward more humane treatment of animals. Banning dog fighting comes to mind. Rules for treatment of animals in medical research. Even a few in the food industry. And so on. And sometimes society takes a step back. As for example passing laws making expose journalism into food industry animal abuse illegal.

But I like to think the trend is toward decency. Feel free to continue to call such views "little opinions" if such childish comments are needed to prop up your self esteem.

Teddy Roosevelt was an avid hunter and also did quite well in advancing human treatment of animals, including protecting their habitat. Today, hunters do quite the same. All you are is talk.

Yeah, we'll eventually move to free-range food instead of meat factories, but that will mean meat will be more expensive, hurting the nutrition-needy the most. The poors will suffer so we can feel good about eating a chicken sandwich.

Really? That's all you've got?

What do you bring? "Oh!!! I think so it must be true! Everybody ought to be like me!" Recognize this.......no one is telling you go out and kill anything. In fact that meat you are considering not eating? Someone was kind enough to kill it for you!

So you are thinking about being a vegetarian so now we all should be? That's a laugh.

What do you bring? "Oh!!! I think so it must be true! Everybody ought to be like me!" Recognize this.......no one is telling you go out and kill anything. In fact that meat you are considering not eating? Someone was kind enough to kill it for you!

So you are thinking about being a vegetarian so now we all should be? That's a laugh.
You realize that this bears very little resemblance to my beliefs or what I said in this thread? No, of course you don't. You'd rather make shit up and then get all pissy about what you invented.

I spent 7 years on a vegetarian diet, then went back to eating meat. Recently I've moved to a more paleo/organic diet, and i feel much better physically, than when i was eating conventionally grown and raised food. There is so much absolute bullshit in our food, from chemicals to hormones to fillers.... How can you disparage someone who hunts? A much healthier lifestyle overall. The VAST majority of hunters are very law abiding and very respectful of hunting laws and regulations.

However, i still don't believe you are a gun owner. Not with the views you have on gun ownership and the 2nd amendment.
Haven't hunted for years. Loved it when I was younger, and still support it. Huge 2nd Amendment supporter But I honestly never felt like me shooting a pheasant, having it retrieved by my dog, throwing it in the back of the pickup, driving around for a few more hours, skinning and gutting it in the trashcan, cleaning the feathers and lead shot out of it and throwing it in the fridge, waiting on a better time to fry it was healthier than store bought chicken processed in a USDA plant.

Haven't hunted for years. Loved it when I was younger, and still support it. Huge 2nd Amendment supporter But I honestly never felt like me shooting a pheasant, having it retrieved by my dog, throwing it in the back of the pickup, driving around for a few more hours, skinning and gutting it in the trashcan, cleaning the feathers and lead shot out of it and throwing it in the fridge, waiting on a better time to fry it was healthier than store bought chicken processed in a USDA plant.

Not healthier than meat plugged full of growth hormones, and antibiotics? Not sure if serious.

You realize that this bears very little resemblance to my beliefs or what I said in this thread? No, of course you don't. You'd rather make shit up and then get all pissy about what you invented.

No, that's exactly not what happened. I responded to things like "Mental Illness", "Perverted", and eventually, "Animal Abuser". You got from me the kind of response anyone would get that tosses out words like that. And now as usual you want to claim that a person with an adversarial viewpoint is making it personal.

Which is worth looking into.....http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/07/business/usda-to-allow-chicken-from-chinese-companies.html?_r=0

Have they changed whether a chicken processed in China must be labeled as such? Because I know that was a big fight but never heard the ending of it.

This thread should spark a larger conversation.

Why does anyone put any stock in the opinions of celebrities? Does being famous make people experts on anything not related to their own success? I never understood why a "celebrity endorsement" persuaded anybody to do anything.

"I'm The Tradition and I drink Budweiser."

Why should that make YOU want to drink Budweiser?
He's not just any celebrity. He's a "Sir".

Reactions: The Tradition
This post is showing that all you do is troll, and are incredibly dishonest....intellectually.

Do you honestly think this WWJD character cares about honesty?
I just wonder why he feels the need to start thread after thread?
Breast feeding issues?

WWJD? How bout taking off a few days of posting? You started a thread about that.Take your own advice an eff off for awhile.

Reactions: hawkeye54545
I wish we could find an island and just give it to WWJD and some of his ilk. That way they could make whatever stupid laws and rules they wanted and I wouldn't have to read his musings on here.

ADVERTISEMENT