ADVERTISEMENT

Hurricane season has arrived....

I really thought PTC1 might get it’s act together a bit….guess not.

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_1.png

The GFS model has shifted significantly to the west.

The current GFS model track looks like it's headed for landfall near the Texas/Louisiana border area that's been battered over the years with significant Hurricanes. Man.

I guess with no real center of circulation formed yet this is a huge spread between the GFS and Euro though. Guess I'll pack a box with all of the Hurricane supplies for when I move next Monday to be safe.

Reactions: Wendy79 and DFSNOLE
Interesting to watch develop…we will see what happens! I have usually always put more weight into the Euro based on my unprofessional observations….but I have read it’s not performing as well recently.

FEMA has been using their budget to house illegal immigrants. No doubt they will need a lot more if they have to respond to a disaster. Also no doubt they are hoping they don't have to ask for more money because someone will ask what happened to their budget.

Reactions: goldmom
FEMA has been using their budget to house illegal immigrants. No doubt they will need a lot more if they have to respond to a disaster. Also no doubt they are hoping they don't have to ask for more money because someone will ask what happened to their budget.
Can hardly wait for the political games Matt Gaetz will play with the disaster relief bill that will inevitably come. Wonder if he’ll take a different tone if it impacts NW Florida.

Reactions: lucas80
The effects would be hampered because the storm is surrounded by water. Big water, ocean water.
Well then maybe we can bleach bomb it, or direct sunlight into it with a giant mirror….I’m not sure these “scientists” are considering these potential options….I have heard it could be very effective….smartest people on Twitter…

Can hardly wait for the political games Matt Gaetz will play with the disaster relief bill that will inevitably come. Wonder if he’ll take a different tone if it impacts NW Florida.
It's tough to speculate what Gaetz will do because we don't think like that.

Reactions: runkpanole
Cool as hell flying down in the middle, dropping the ping balls down and then reading the information, readings then it send back ,quiet, no wind until you pull back up, then whole lot of shaking going on .

Last edited:
And I’m scheduled to have an open house trying to sell my home 10/1 and 10/2 in east central Florida. God I can’t wait to get out of FL. Sure this hurricane will destroy what little is left of the Florida insurance industry all but assuring I’m stuck with this overly priced home thanks to the “booming Florida” real estate market. 🤢

Look forward to escaping desantis land. You’re welcome goldie, Florida just wasn’t for me. You can have it.

Reactions: anon_b29nm7v7dwp6r
And I’m scheduled to have an open house trying to sell my home 10/1 and 10/2 in east central Florida. God I can’t wait to get out of FL. Sure this hurricane will destroy what little is left of the Florida insurance industry all but assuring I’m stuck with this overly priced home thanks to the “booming Florida” real estate market. 🤢

Look forward to escaping desantis land. You’re welcome goldie, Florida just wasn’t for me. You can have it.
Where you headed so quickly?

• Haha
Reactions: KFsdisciple
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT