ADVERTISEMENT

HWC 2018 Forum Drive

3 Carver Debuts tonight? How bout a Little Debut challenge?! I will donate $1 per point scored by those 3. $20 for a FFT or Pin. Any “match me’s” ??

I’ll also throw in a $20 tip if Stoll pins or DQs his guy to close out the dual.

Damn, I don't know what you owe, but............you owe! I'm thinking its around $18 for points and another $60 for the Pins and stolly's work. I think.

Z

Damn, I don't know what you owe, but............you owe! I'm thinking its around $18 for points and another $60 for the Pins and stolly's work. I think.

Z

i think it's just $60 total since the $20/pin would supercede the $1/point...unless it was offensive points scored and an additional $20 for a fall....i wish we had rules for these sorts of things...

Reactions: Huck and HawkFT
i think it's just $60 total since the $20/pin would supercede the $1/point...unless it was offensive points scored and an additional $20 for a fall....i wish we had rules for these sorts of things...
Wouldn't it be $40 for Lee/Stoll, $24 for Marinelli since he scored 24 points, and $2 for Happel since he got a TD? So $66 total?

Reactions: Mike Zierath
Pins by Stoll, Glynn, and Spencer, 24 pts by Alex. Not sure if anythig dew for Happel since he lost. Could be two since he did get a takedown. So either $84 or $86.

Pins by Stoll, Glynn, and Spencer, 24 pts by Alex. Not sure if anythig dew for Happel since he lost. Could be two since he did get a takedown. So either $84 or $86.

Glynn wasn't a debut.......so he doesn't count.

Reactions: GG121AND2
I think a lot of folks are in "Plunge Mode" at the moment. Speaking of the plunge, Cowboy, your pledge would be welcome! Kick in $351+ and you can choose my costume! Heck -- I'll wear a Cowboy Pete (is that his name?) get-up for the right price!;)

Just in case, Cowboy. . . . https://www.hawkeyewrestlingclub.com/events/arctic-plunge/pledge/
I hope you have a ballerina costume your size then :cool::D. Wait, are they videoing it? If so, I hope you DON'T have a ballerina costume :eek:

I hope you have a ballerina costume your size then :cool::D. Wait, are they videoing it? If so, I hope you DON'T have a ballerina costume :eek:
Ballerina it is! Our girls are dancers -- I'm sure I can fit into one of their leotards. I'll even throw in a tutu! Deal!;)

I'll do $25 per win and $50 per pinfall today.

This is a receipt for your gracious donation to Hawkeye Wrestling Club.

Thank you for your donation. This will serve as your 501C3 receipt.

Organization: Hawkeye Wrestling Club
Campaign: 2018 HWC Iowa Rivals Forum Drive
Amount: $154.93
Donation interval: One time
Receipt #: 593644
Donated at: 01/16/18 15:37:11

For Ohio State I will donate per the following:

-$1 per point scored by each hawkeye, unless win by pin,
-Pin amounts will equal highest points scored in a match by a hawkeye + $10
-$50 bonus if Lee beats NaTo
-$100 bonus if Iowa wins
-$200 bonus if Stoll beats Kyle Snyder

-$100 bonus if Iowa wins
Hoping the Hawks drain you dry, dog!

Reactions: MSeil and Huck

-$100 bonus if Iowa wins

I'll match pumpdog with one addition:
+$100 if the Patriots AND Vikings both advance on Sunday.

I'm sure this has been gone over 1,000 times, but how does contributing to hwc transfer to the UI wrestling?

It provides better workout partners for wrestlers in the Iowa room. It also attracts recruits that want elite training partners, and have post-collegiate aspirations.
Recruiting, recruiting, recruiting. As 1stplace says, elite recruits want to train in the best room possible. The best rooms have the top post-graduate guys training for international competition.

In addition to the great training partners, a thriving HWC is headed by an elite coach -- or possibly more than one elite coach, if the resources are adequate. Coach Perry has already had a huge impact on the HWC, which translates directly to strengthening the Iowa room for the Hawks. The more elite coaches and athletes are around, the better the training environment for the Hawks.

Add the growing and thriving HWC to a dynamite room with growing talent and great team chemistry to the top facility in the nation, and you have the recipe for some serious sustained success. Just gettin' started, folks, and the sky's the limit.

Little late from the Ohio State Dual:

This is a receipt for your gracious donation to Hawkeye Wrestling Club.

Thank you for your donation. This will serve as your 501C3 receipt.

Organization: Hawkeye Wrestling Club
Campaign: 2018 HWC Iowa Rivals Forum Drive
Amount: $101.33
Donation interval: One time
Receipt #: 643065
Donated at: 02/10/18 10:05:01

Strong work, guys! I love the way fans just take the bull by the horns and start these challenges.

Alright going to be strictly winning based for PSU:

125: Pin = $25
133: Win = $25
141: Win = $50
149: Win = $50
157: Pin = $25
165: Win = $25
174: Win = $100
184: Win = $100
197: Win = $25
HWT: Win = $25

$100 bonus if team wins.