ADVERTISEMENT

HWC practice Saturday before Michigan FB game (Oct 1)

Todd Conner

HR MVP
Dec 23, 2004

It is great to be an Iowa Wrestling fan.

Go Hawks!

Reactions: TarpHawk
bored waiting GIF

Reactions: TarpHawk and el dub
It was a good mix of the grads and current Hawks. The guys were really scrapping. Spencer not going live but he was there being Spencer. Woods, Kennedy, Warner, and Cass all looked good. Young guys really fighting. Some could surprise. Excited for the season.
Can you elaborate on the Spencer things?

Reactions: el dub
Can you elaborate on the Spencer things?
I wasn't there and have no inside information, but allow me to elaborate... Spencer is rehabbing double ACL repairs and would in no way whatsoever entertain the idea of a live go in a preseason open room. My best prediction, he'll be ready by March.

Reactions: honkey69
Spencer is scheduled to wrestle in the All Star Classic in November.

CORRECTION - I guess I saw the picture and drew a conclusion too quickly without looking closely. It is Woods.

Last edited:
I saw an official post on facebook yesterday claiming Iowa will be represented by Lee, Warner, and Cass. As El Dub pointed out, that doesn't mean it will actually happen.

I saw an official post on facebook yesterday claiming Iowa will be represented by Lee, Warner, and Cass. As El Dub pointed out, that doesn't mean it will actually happen.

I don’t know what an “official Facebook post” is but Flo is putting on this event and not only would they have posted this on their website, Twitter, Facebook, etc. it would have been big news in the wrestling world. Woods, Warner, and Cass will participate. Spencer will not be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT