ADVERTISEMENT

HWC practice Saturday, September 3 before football game

Todd Conner

HR MVP
Dec 23, 2004

It is great to be an Iowa Wrestling fan.

Go Hawks!

Coming up from Florida for football game, planning to bring my son to see the practice…appreciate any thoughts on whether you have to be there early or can sort of come and go from 8:30 on?

It is great to be an Iowa Wrestling fan.

Go Hawks!
Can someone please let me know how Lee looks if in fact he partakes in the activities. I want him to be able to let it fly like he was able to do during his first two NCAA runs…he was so dominant!! Such an amazing man!!

Reactions: el dub
Um, we’re waiting. Not a single story yet about the scraps from the new guys or how someone couldn’t see around one of the beens to catch so and so working out with Grothus. Come on people.

Reactions: el dub
It was a very full room of wrestlers and fans. Very hot in the room!!! Saw Gabe Arnold, Teske, lots of new faces. Watched mostly Desanto and Woods getting after it, good stuff! Marinelli was biking most of the time I was there. Talked with the trainer, Jesse Donneworth who is from my hometown. Sorenson was working out and looked good. Did not see Lee or Brands. Not much, but that’s all I got.

You guys are delusional if you think Spencer would be doing anything with outside people in the room. At most he would be riding the bike.

Reactions: GoHawks1996
It was a very full room of wrestlers and fans. Very hot in the room!!! Saw Gabe Arnold, Teske, lots of new faces. Watched mostly Desanto and Woods getting after it, good stuff! Marinelli was biking most of the time I was there. Talked with the trainer, Jesse Donneworth who is from my hometown. Sorenson was working out and looked good. Did not see Lee or Brands. Not much, but that’s all I got.
I like Woods going with DeSanto. There are easier workout partners for a September Saturday morning.

thanks for the feedback…. good stuff….. video would be better but

Reactions: Lightweight87
ADVERTISEMENT