ADVERTISEMENT

HWC Question

funnyfletcher

HR Heisman
Apr 29, 2008
Albuquerque, NM
www.funnyfletcher.com
As some of you know, I am a professional stand up comedian. I was recently working with another comic, a huge wrestling fan, and we thought it would be cool to do a fundraiser show for the HWC to help raise some money. Would any of you happen to have contact info for the person I would need to talk to about setting this up? Thank you! Go Hawks!!

https://www.hawkeyewrestlingclub.com/

Upper right corner of the page it says

CONTACT...........

click there......... fill in the blanks and add your message.......

Great idea........
clap.gif

Reactions: funnyfletcher
As some of you know, I am a professional stand up comedian. I was recently working with another comic, a huge wrestling fan, and we thought it would be cool to do a fundraiser show for the HWC to help raise some money. Would any of you happen to have contact info for the person I would need to talk to about setting this up? Thank you! Go Hawks!!
Yo, @funnyfletcher -- why don't you drop me an email at kurdelmeierrocks@gmail.com? Thanks!

Moving forward, knowing you're a professional comedian totally raises my expectation level on your posts;)

Email me: mwptguard@aol.com. Ok Beat me to it. Either of us is good...but thanks so much for your offer

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye
Which comedians are your favorites? Also, do you ever get to the Twin Cities or do you have any YouTube vids?

My favorites who really influenced me were George Carlin and Steven Wright. I really liked Mitch Hedberg and Robert Schimmel, they both sadly died way too young. Current favorites are Anthony Jeselnik, Chad Daniels, Bill Burr and John Mulaney. I haven’t been to the Twin Cities much, I’ve done a club called Dangerfields in Shakopee, it was kind of a dump though. I do have some clips that are a few years old on YouTube, you can find them on my website funnyfletcher.com

My favorites who really influenced me were George Carlin and Steven Wright. I really liked Mitch Hedberg and Robert Schimmel, they both sadly died way too young. Current favorites are Anthony Jeselnik, Chad Daniels, Bill Burr and John Mulaney. I haven’t been to the Twin Cities much, I’ve done a club called Dangerfields in Shakopee, it was kind of a dump though. I do have some clips that are a few years old on YouTube, you can find them on my website funnyfletcher.com

Awesome vids! Lol @ the molester. Also, in the Denver vid, the joke about giving a tip to the waitress you can hear some lady screaming Oh My God...lol

Out of curiosity, who is the other comedian?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT