ADVERTISEMENT

HWC Showdown Match Announcements

<<I apologize if this is out there, but is there a time set for this? I just see 11/1 on everything. Just surprised that when I go to complete the purchase, this isn't in the event details. >>

I believe 6pm central-- But i will confirm-- Thank for letting me know!
November 1 is the day Daylight Savings Time ends -- FALL BACK

I didn’t realize it was so subtle that none of the opponents have remaining collegiate eligibility.

Not sure what you mean by this? So Brands doesn’t want any of his guys going against college guys, not just Lee?

@VansontheMoon44 , hope this helps clear up the moran thing for you:

Di-UjGXW0AUOp2i.jpg
I have to apologize. I usually have that posted right away. Jrod, thanks for picking up the slack. I think I have been the first to get that out for 2 or 3 years. That was my only job on this board. I feel like a real MORAN!!!

Obviously you don’t sell them, but we needed a reason for you to lure him out 👍🏿

Interesting that Green is now entered in Flo's 150lbs 8 man bracket that is just a few weeks after the HWC event. Marinelli should have a significant size/strength advantage.

Interesting that Green is now entered in Flo's 150lbs 8 man bracket that is just a few weeks after the HWC event. Marinelli should have a significant size/strength advantage.

Even more interesting because you'd think he'd be bulking for 74 kg. Could he be trying to shrink to 65 again? I would guess not, but strange hes in the 150 bracket.

Reactions: crablegs1
Isn’t the 8 man in Dec and he is wrestling Bull 11/1. Will give him a lot of time to get down to weight.

You may be right. Not sure why I was thinking that it was closer to the HWC event.

*edit* You are right. Dec 18th is the date.

Last edited:
Reactions: edquinn06
For Green it's a one time cut for $25K around 5 months out from Trials. To make that same money in 2021, Green has to down Dake, Burroughs, and all other comers at OTT and then go and win an Olympic Medal.

This seems easier.

Maybe The Bull is going down to 157. Never mind that’s crazy I did not say that.
Very interesting. If true I didn’t see it coming. Makes sense if Young can’t make it anymore and Bull can. Not sure how Young would do in the 65 field or if he would beat out Nelson.

seems to be in weight order...the way that Brands likes it.
looks like they are going by weight, email just announced the order
spencer vs sanders
sarah h vs gohlston
desanto vs meredith
eierman bs vladimer
lugo vs kolo
bull vs green
bell vs nelson
kem vs gnatt
cass vs gwiz

Reactions: jrod65
Kennedy subscribes to the Thomas Gilman school of freestyle wrestling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT