ADVERTISEMENT

Hypothetical lineup?

That Iowa has been turned into NCAA for recruiting infractions. At least that's what I'm putting together from Twitter. @smalls103 and Fellers are going back and forth about it.
Yes, he claims UM and Iowa are being reported by coaches. And many other programs have had athletes illegally contacted about movement in violation of tampering rules.
I doubt it will amount to much but some twitter wars.

Yes, he claims UM and Iowa are being reported by coaches. And many other programs have had athletes illegally contacted about movement in violation of tampering rules.
I doubt it will amount to much but some twitter wars.
No way, Jose Fose…

@Grip gon’ be pissed when he hears these smears.

Willie Saylor is the Rush Limbaugh of wrestling journalism. He'll say or do anything for a quick click. He's a an attention whore that is losing credibility at an alarming rate. He's totally aware of it, yet he doubles down on his stance and digs in.

If you're in the inner circle and finger-popping his assh*le he'll bless you with good press and favoritism, but the moment you show an opinion or any opposition he'll sandbag you and call you a "Dipsh*t." He'll then proceed to drag you through any mud he can find in an attempt to shame you. The guy is a bully and a f*cking turd.

Guys like Christian Pyles, Wittle Willie, and Patty Minnows are the exact reason there's so much polarity in a time we need unity.

I never said we cannot beat them,

you 100% cried that it was an uneven playing field and an uphill battle

I said maybe Nemo is better than you

i never saw you say this but it just further proves you're a dips!t

Now what I did say is they have lots of money and what are they doing with it

lol. what a lying coward. you said way more than that.
You forgetting which forum you're on?

You can leave and never come back if you are offended.

Remember that you're only posting for your own selfish reasons.

I hate cheaters. I hope any and all actual cheaters get nailed. Could be nothing here or could be a rogue booster without a brain.

I will say I have gotten the feeling through the years that wrestling has always had rule breaking going on and have operated under a system of team A not reporting team B because team A isn't innocent either. This could actually be nothing or it could end up involving a lot of programs because once teams have nothing to lose by reporting others it's going to happen.

Willie Saylor is the Rush Limbaugh of wrestling journalism. He'll say or do anything for a quick click. He's a an attention whore that is losing credibility at an alarming rate. He's totally aware of it, yet he doubles down on his stance and digs in.

If you're in the inner circle and finger-popping his assh*le he'll bless you with good press and favoritism, but the moment you show an opinion or any opposition he'll sandbag you and call you a "Dipsh*t." He'll then proceed to drag you through any mud he can find in an attempt to shame you. The guy is a bully and a f*cking turd.

Guys like Christian Pyles, Wittle Willie, and Patty Minnows are the exact reason there's so much polarity in a time we need unity.
NOT following the Rush Limbaugh comparison? This man was a legend and almost always dead right on topics he covered!

I get the rest.

Given how the top teams in D-1 wrestling have really separated from the pack, I suspect there are several second tier head coaches that have an axe to grind.

Draw your own conclusions.

@NCHawk5 I think we should set up a Final X event under the bridge. We can have @pawrestlersintn , @98lberEating2Lunches , @Menace Sockeyes and @smalls103 have a four way bracket with the winner facing you in a best 2 of 3. Sell PPV on ROKFIN and raise some NIL money for your Hawks. Win win all the way around!

#Free55onBWI There you go FIFY!
Wait a second, if you add that Nemo guy to this I am personally busting that bracket wide open.
although I’m more then double 98’s weight so leave him out.

NOT following the Rush Limbaugh comparison? This man was a legend and almost always dead right on topics he covered!

I get the rest.
My intent wasn't to discredit Rush, I personally didn't have anything against the man. (Though I do understand the frustration and dislike). But I am also fully aware that was a political commentator, not journalist. He wasn't held to the same standards and had the luxury to attack things from one side - which was his job. Willie on the other hand fancies himself as the bull-headed Rush type. He wants to stand out and deliver the hard takes that no one else wants to. Problem is, he wants to be a media personality and a journalist and those two can't coexist. It's one or the other and that's where he muddies the water.

My point is, Willie will be your best friend if your interests align (and if you drop to your knees) - but the moment you deviate away from what benefits him and his agenda, he will bury you. And that's NOT what a journalist should be doing.

I think my comparison made more sense in my head than it actually does in the written form. Oh well.

Bottom line: Willie is a b*tch.

You were and you do, but no typo except the tried thing, Carry on. Go Hawks!
ps- for what it’s worth I am 35 years out from writing any college papers and in my profession and many others there are not many people that pay attention to Grammar. Also my wife happens to be a college professor and most of her students write like they text now a days, although she is in the Anatomy field and not the literacy field.
Understood. I haven't written a college paper for 38 years and have worked with all ages and types of communicators. I don't obsess over grammar or format on boards. There's plenty of opportunities for fat-fingered typos to go around.

My intent wasn't to discredit Rush, I personally didn't have anything against the man. (Though I do understand the frustration and dislike). But I am also fully aware that was a political commentator, not journalist. He wasn't held to the same standards and had the luxury to attack things from one side - which was his job. Willie on the other hand fancies himself as the bull-headed Rush type. He wants to stand out and deliver the hard takes that no one else wants to. Problem is, he wants to be a media personality and a journalist and those two can't coexist. It's one or the other and that's where he muddies the water.

My point is, Willie will be your best friend if your interests align (and if you drop to your knees) - but the moment you deviate away from what benefits him and his agenda, he will bury you. And that's NOT what a journalist should be doing.

I think my comparison made more sense in my head than it actually does in the written form. Oh well.

Bottom line: Willie is a b*tch.
OK, fair enough.
Well now we know why you are the way you are.
Not entirely why I am the way i am, but you would be 100% correct that I was a Rush fan! You would also be correct in saying he was 100% pro American as am I and 100% damn proud of it!!!

ADVERTISEMENT