ADVERTISEMENT

Hypothetical question for Iowa and any psu fans

Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF
Love that movie.

Fun fact: Jenny’s father was a PSU alum.

So the same fans that celebrated a come from behind 3 point victory against a team that lost its starting QB to injury...wants to make injury excuses for a game they lost by 31 points?
End of discussion.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
Since the pedo ring got busted, it’s clear you’ll take whatever you can get (or make up).
So on point, you going to celebrate with a binge at Culver’s?
So the same fans that celebrated a come from behind 3 point victory against a team that lost its starting QB to injury...wants to make injury excuses for a game they lost by 31 points?
End of discussion.
It’s copium , fantasy thinking, if things were different they’d be different.

They happened.
They did. Mutsipher's season-ending injury was booed and I'm not gonna act like it's not a shame. But it came after a series of fake injuries and the crowd legitimately thought it was another one; so accuse the Iowa crowd of being dumb if nothing else but it wasn't the moral issue a lot of Penn State fans wanted it to be after the game.

Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF

PSU has played high-powered offenses like USC and tOSU without “faking injuries”. Instead, they save that top secret weapon for …Iowa!?
It was #3 vs #4 at the time so let's not act like the stakes weren't high enough to pull out all the stops. And arguably stalling a sputtering offense in the brief moments they get momentum would have an even greater effect.

In any case it's telling that the argument is always, 'this wouldn't even work against Iowa's offense' and not 'we would never do that,' even from Franklin himself.
End of discussion.
I think a lot of you are missing the point of this thread. It's not to say we should've or would've won if x, y, and z had happened. It's to show that the 31-0 outcome was on the extreme end of the spectrum of ways that game could've gone. Our offense is ass and we all hate it, and there's no world in which you guys didn't deserve that win, but at the same time I can confidently say we are not 'lose to Penn State 31-0' bad and the rest of the season will show it.

Reactions: Hawksbyamillion
The talent disparity between the two teams is enormous. The coaching disparity is just as glaring. Iowa was pulverized because a far superior team was their opponent. I would bet the entire 2nd unit for PSU would have won handily. This was big boys vs kids, and the outcome was inevitable.
Say What Crazy Eyes GIF by Power

It's the next Saturday and these Ped State virgins are still here lol

In any case it's telling that the argument is always, 'this wouldn't even work against Iowa's offense' and not 'we would never do that,' even from Franklin himself.

Lol what are you talking about? Franklin denied it in his very first press conference following KF’s remarks.

Another guy in this thread claimed that Franklin has been accused of this before, and that was also blatantly false, as he’s never been accused of anything even close to this.

It looks like there’s a ton of misinformation on this board regarding this topic, and it’s causing a lot of usually rational Iowa fans to go die on a hill while looking like idiots in the process.

Look at your offense, guys. Nobody in the college football world (outside of this board) believes that they need to fake injuries to slow Iowa down. KF said what he said, and Franklin made him eat his words. End of story.

Tell me where I'm wrong. Iowa stinks. Your offense is absolutely anemic, and your defense is a herd of plodders married to zone defense and hoping for turnovers. Your lines got pushed around, iowa has no team speed, and the performance was laughable. Latch on to your punter, he's your bright spot. Maybe you guys should have faked some injuries so your coaches had more time to draw plays up in the dirt.
This game was as bad as it gets. Complete dominance. I honestly like Coach Ferentz, but there's not enough "what ifs" to put a dent in the massacre that took place. The two teams are on completely different levels.
This post should have been the end of this thread.

Jesus Christ.

Lol what are you talking about? Franklin denied it in his very first press conference following KF’s remarks.

Another guy in this thread claimed that Franklin has been accused of this before, and that was also blatantly false, as he’s never been accused of anything even close to this.

It looks like there’s a ton of misinformation on this board regarding this topic, and it’s causing a lot of usually rational Iowa fans to go die on a hill while looking like idiots in the process.

Look at your offense, guys. Nobody in the college football world (outside of this board) believes that they need to fake injuries to slow Iowa down. KF said what he said, and Franklin made him eat his words. End of story.
Franklin led with this:

"How does this strategy make sense against a huddle team?" Franklin said. "People use this strategy to slow people down. Spread offenses, tempo offenses. They huddle. So that strategy did not make sense in this situation."

Franklin led with this:

"How does this strategy make sense against a huddle team?" Franklin said. "People use this strategy to slow people down. Spread offenses, tempo offenses. They huddle. So that strategy did not make sense in this situation."

Yup. And he immediately followed it with, “We don’t coach it. We don’t teach it.”

I mean, it’s literally right there in the preview of the link, and it directly contradicts your claim that Franklin never denied faking injuries.

What are you even trying to argue here, bud?

That’d be a good point if it was a factual statement. In reality, the boos for Molestipher are a convenient fabrication from the Ped State fan base. Never happened.

The actual boos started when the defender flopped then hopped back up and jogged to the sideline later in the first half. Then they got louder when he took his helmet off and was smiling ear to ear. Then they got louder again when he ran back on the field the next play.

Is msu faking injuries tonight as well? Two down and the boo birds are out.

Is msu faking injuries tonight as well? Two down and the boo birds are out.
Look, I understand that part of our fanbase has some cringe, laughable conspiracy theories. It’s just odd that these people live rent free in your head.

I can assure you KF still gives absolutely zero ****s about what he said and doesn’t believe what he said had any bearing whatsoever on the outcome of that game.

Same for me. Yeah we got our ass kicked. It wasn’t unexpected. The outcome would have been the same, boos or no boos. The thought of the boos never even entered my mind until Penn State fans showed up, still crying about them two years later.

It was boos, big f’ing deal. If you don’t like it, take up watching women’s golf.

At the end of the story, Iowa boo’d a program that ran a pedophile ring out of their locker room and the pedos are still complaining about it. I know what side of that history I prefer to be on.

Last edited:
I can assure you KF still gives absolutely zero ****s about what he said and doesn’t believe what he said had any bearing whatsoever on the outcome of that game.

Same for me. Yeah we got our ass kicked. It wasn’t unexpected. The outcome would have been the same, boos or no boos. The thought of the boos never even entered my mind until Penn State fans showed up, still crying about them two years later.

It was boos, big f’ing deal. If you don’t like it, take up watching women’s golf.

At the end of the story, Iowa boo’d a program that ran a pedophile ring out of their locker room and the pedos are still complaining about it. I know what side of that history I prefer to be on.
Hate to break it to you, but the booing absolutely played a role in the beat down. The players literally admitted it. Hell, someone here posted a video of #44 flopping after sacking your QB in this very thread. Bottom line, Ferentz made some really disrespectful accusations about Franklin, and literally had the most embarrassing loss of his career the very next time he played him. YOU may be an absolute moron and not realize that these things are all related, but I assure you that Ferentz realizes it.

And please, spare me the pedophile crap. I could name a handful of your scandals off the top of my head, and you’re still Iowa, on top of that. Your crap program can’t look down their nose at anyone.

Hate to break it to you, but the booing absolutely played a role in the beat down. The players literally admitted it. Hell, someone here posted a video of #44 flopping after sacking your QB in this very thread. Bottom line, Ferentz made some really disrespectful accusations about Franklin, and literally had the most embarrassing loss of his career the very next time he played him. YOU may be an absolute moron and not realize that these things are all related, but I assure you that Ferentz realizes it.

And please, spare me the pedophile crap. I could name a handful of your scandals off the top of my head, and you’re still Iowa, on top of that. Your crap program can’t look down their nose at anyone.

You pedophiles are still here?

If you think that was the most embarrassing loss in the Ferentz era, then you're bigger morons then I thought you were.

The funniest thing is, with how much better Ped State is in terms of talent, Kirk still having a winning record against you guys just goes to show how much you've underperformed over the years.

Last edited:
Lol. You're A mook. Iowa's defense will put more players in the NFL than Penn State's. That is just an irrefutable fact.
Plodding zone defense has a winning record against PED state in Ferentz tenure? Lets bring the excuses now.
I recall a 6-4 win against Ped State in Horny Valley. Ped State knows a thing or two about shitty offenses.

You pedophiles are still here?

If you think that was the most embarrassing loss in the Ferentz era, then you're bigger morons then I thought you were.

The funniest thing is, with how much better Ped State is in terms of talent, Kirk still having a winning record against you guys just goes to show how much you've underperformed over the years.

Lol you’re absolutely right. PSU had definitely underperformed by letting that bum coach Ferentz have a 10-9 record against them.

I guess it’s a good thing then that we hired Franklin, who now has a 5-2 record against Iowa.

Looking forward to seeing where you clowns move the goal posts this time 😂

Lol you’re absolutely right. PSU had definitely underperformed by letting that bum coach Ferentz have a 10-9 record against them.

I guess it’s a good thing then that we hired Franklin, who now has a 5-2 record against Iowa.

They live in the past, just like their wrestling fans. It's all they have, so lets give them that. Bravo!

• Haha
Reactions: HTownSteeler

Goal post moving? You were the one talking about the quality of the programs, and whether you like it or not, Kirk has historically owned you clowns with lesser talent. It's wild that you a Spencer Petras offense beat you lmao

They live in the past, just like their wrestling fans. It's all they have, so lets give them that. Bravo!
The past? Iowa has won 2 of the last 3 match up against you pedophiles. And in wrestling, we've won 5 titles since the turn of the century, it's not like these are old lmao. We have 4, going on 5, decades of excellence in Wrestling. You losers only started getting good 5 minutes ago.

"It's all they have"

Yeah, double the amount of National Titles compared to you shit heads.

• Haha
Reactions: Vic Vaselino
Goal post moving? You were the one talking about the quality of the programs, and whether you like it or not, Kirk has historically owned you clowns with lesser talent. It's wild that you a Spencer Petras offense beat you lmao

Was I? Scroll up, idiot. My post from last night (post #99) was about the booing, and why KF had this beat down coming.

You replied to me (post #100) talking about KF’s record against PSU. You moved the goal posts.

And since you moved them, here are the full stats: Ferentz is 10-9 against PSU, Franklin is 5-2 against Iowa, and PSU is 18-14 all time against your trash ass program. Draw any conclusions you want from that.

Was I? Scroll up, idiot. My post from last night (post #99) was about the booing, and why KF had this beat down coming.

You replied to me (post #100) talking about KF’s record against PSU. You moved the goal posts.

And since you moved them, here are the full stats: Ferentz is 10-9 against PSU, Franklin is 5-2 against Iowa, and PSU is 18-14 all time against your trash ass program. Draw any conclusions you want from that.
"Your crap program can’t look down their nose at anyone."

Ring a bell, cocksucker?

So what I draw is that despite having lesser talent, Kirk owns Ped State. And historically, Ped State has had better talent, but Iowa keeps the rivalry close despite being lesser in every single way. Guess we continue to surpass expectations while Ped State doesn't.

Draw your own conclusions from that, shit stain.

• Haha
Reactions: Vic Vaselino

Ring a bell, cocksucker?

So what I draw is that despite having lesser talent, Kirk owns Ped State. And historically, Ped State has had better talent, but Iowa keeps the rivalry close despite being lesser in every single way. Guess we continue to surpass expectations while Ped State doesn't.

First Down!
On more and you're kickin'!

• Haha
Smartest man in the room!
I think I’ll have another drink and wait till after PSU plays Michigan and Iowa plays at Wisconsin. I think I know but these will tell me for sure that PSU is good but how good is the question and Iowa can’t beat good teams with such a bad offense…from OC, OLC, WRC, to the Oline men, qb, wide receivers. It’s such a mess with these three groups. And do we get to see Kaleb and Jaz back to playing this season? That will help the rb room if they do. Otherwise, we will see a heavy dose of Williams, Moulton, and Washington the rest of the year.

Ring a bell, cocksucker?

Lmao my entire post had to do with Franklin absolutely embarrassing Ferentz. That last line about Iowa not being able to look down their nose at anyone because of their own scandals was a direct reference to all of your pedophile remarks. You decided to ignore all of the main points and focus on that. Looks like I struck a nerve 😂

And if Ferentz “owns” PSU with a 10-9 record, what do you guys call Franklin? God? Daddy? Lmao

Enjoy this L, bitch. At least you guys still have wrestli…oh wait 😂

Lmao my entire post had to do with Franklin absolutely embarrassing Ferentz. That last line about Iowa not being able to look down their nose at anyone because of their own scandals was a direct reference to all of your pedophile remarks. You decided to ignore all of the main points and focus on that. Looks like I struck a nerve 😂

And if Ferentz “owns” PSU with a 10-9 record, what do you guys call Franklin? God? Daddy? Lmao

Enjoy this L, bitch. At least you guys still have wrestli…oh wait 😂
Continue to cope and seethe that I owned your dumbass you ****ing shit eating twat lmao

But keep coming to the Iowa board and talking about Iowa, at least you're smart enough to know who daddy is.

• Haha
I think I’ll have another drink and wait till after PSU plays Michigan and Iowa plays at Wisconsin. I think I know but these will tell me for sure that PSU is good but how good is the question and Iowa can’t beat good teams with such a bad offense…from OC, OLC, WRC, to the Oline men, qb, wide receivers. It’s such a mess with these three groups. And do we get to see Kaleb and Jaz back to playing this season? That will help the rb room if they do. Otherwise, we will see a heavy dose of Williams, Moulton, and Washington the rest of the year.
TOUCHDOWN!

• Haha
The PSU guys “faking” injuries to slow down the high octane Iowa offense were key starters. Why have a key starter fake an injury and have to leave the field for a play, when they could have had a scrub “fake” the injury. PSU was already up 17-3. The only player who came on and off after an injury time-out was a key DB who had experienced stingers in the game before Iowa, and had repeat stingers in the Iowa game. Then, of course, our starting QB and starting nose tackle were lost for the game. Even Pat Narduzzi, the Pitt coach who HATES Franklin and PSU, called the accusation BS.
I may be wrong, but I believe Pat Narduzzi was the DC at MSU when the Iowa crowd got on MSU for faking injuries.

Reactions: Hawksbyamillion

Enjoy, bitch 😂
Not clicking whatever the **** that is shit eating **** boy. Continue to keep talking about Iowa, we're rent free in your head. ****ing loser 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

PS I'm not going to stop, so let's see how far your worthless ass is going to prove me right.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT