ADVERTISEMENT

I’ll be fine, only old people get sick.

BelemNole

HR Legend
Mar 29, 2002
mh-5-20-covid-transfo-1589989959.jpg

A 43-year-old California man lost 50 pounds in six weeks after being hospitalized with COVID-19, according to BuzzFeed News.

Mike Schultz, a nurse from San Francisco, weighed 190 pounds and worked out daily before he became sick. Schultz went to a Boston hospital on March 16 because he felt ill during a trip. He had no pre-existing conditions and was intubated for over a month.
https://www.menshealth.com/health/a...JZ2UCRw7YddmKQu4G0VIrYGZr2ZBl1LELMqfa5P9hxUmY

Reactions: FSUTribe76
You all don’t realize what this crap does to the appetite. I eat maybe 1/3 of the calories I used to. I feel normal all things considered.

Reactions: srams21 and GOHOX69
My cousin almost died from allergies, an asthma attack, while playing d end for West Point in the 2010’s.

Is that a scar on his chest in the before pic? Maybe heart surgery at some point in the past?

I actually think it’s a great demonstration that if you happen to get really sick from it your best chance for survival is being fit prior to getting it. If he’d have died youd have a better point. Well if I presume your point correctly. I’m guessing I did.

Reactions: WisestIowan
If that guy is 43....I’m 22. If he really is 43, he’s had some past issues for sure. Just looking at the pic on the left I would have guessed mid 50s.

should we post the (what will end up being millions) cases where people had no fricking clue they had the virus and gained 5 pounds?

If that guy is 43....I’m 22. If he really is 43, he’s had some past issues for sure. Just looking at the pic on the left I would have guessed mid 50s.

should we post the (what will end up being millions) cases where people had no fricking clue they had the virus and gained 5 pounds?

That dude has lived a hard 43 years if he is really only 43. Minus some muscle tone, he actually looks better in the picture on the right.

Bump for verification on what appears to be a large surgery scar down the middle of his chest.

He was probably eating a ton of calories and protein while lifting. I don't see an issue here.

Also, who knows if the before pic was even natural.

Yeah, that seems to be to point here. Forty year old guy lost some gainz, so NOW we can justify thirty million people out of work.

Sounds reasonable. Better hide in our closets until there is a vaccine.

So, this "healthy" guy had a severe reaction to it. That's a harrowing story.

As was already stated, can we get some before-and-afters of the tens of thousands that had no symptoms at all?

This is a potentially serious issue. But, a lot of people are completely losing their rational minds over it.

So, this "healthy" guy had a severe reaction to it. That's a harrowing story.

As was already stated, can we get some before-and-afters of the tens of thousands that had no symptoms at all?

This is a potentially serious issue. But, a lot of people are completely losing their rational minds over it.

Some are losing their irrational minds over it. I don't think anyone has said only old people get it, or only old people die from it. What has been said is that 75% - 85% of actual deaths have been people over 60.

Some are losing their irrational minds over it. I don't think anyone has said only old people get it, or only old people die from it. What has been said is that 75% - 85% of actual deaths have been people over 60.

quite the walk back.

Reactions: srams21
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT