ADVERTISEMENT

I’m at a college bar tonight without the wife

Yeah, everybody works on their ass now. Blessed time for qs assman

All college chicks have nice asses now compared to when some did and others didn’t when I was in college. #crazy #wild #holymoly #nopics #useyourimagination
If that's the case, then what the f*ck are you doing posting on HROT?? Tying to make the girls think you're actually texting with someone, and not just the pathetic beta that you are?

Reactions: GOHOX69
If you think they’re eyeing you...they are.

But they’re wondering what’s the creeper doing in a college bar.
No joke. When I used to go to the bars in my early 20s, I distinctly remember wondering what the hell anyone older than 25 was doing there? If I saw a 30 year old I actually felt sorry for them.

My god, this thread just depressed me remembering that I once thought 25 was really old.

NElWw4.jpg

No joke. When I used to go to the bars in my early 20s, I distinctly remember wondering what the hell anyone older than 25 was doing there? If I saw a 30 year old I actually felt sorry for them.

My god, this thread just depressed me remembering that I once thought 25 was really old.
I dont know if I could tell one story from a college bar in my early 20s. Mainly because I was poor and would get blackout drunk before going so 1 drink an hour would keep me going.

In addition to OP sucking royally, I also take issue w/his premise/assertion.

I live in a town full of hot college chicks. (Unlike OP, I see them at Target when my better half sends me to pick up sanitary napkins for her, but that’s not important right now.)

Anyway, the point is that plenty of college chicks do not have nice asses.

I remember during homecoming all the old dudes, old fraternity alums, old fathers of students would all go to the bars. It was so sad seeing them hover and relentlessly try to take home just about any girl at the bar. At 1am it got pretty entertaining but sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bank of Hawk
I remember during homecoming all the old dudes, old fraternity alums, old fathers of students would all go to the bars. It was so sad seeing them hover and relentlessly try to take home just about any girl at the bar. At 1am it got pretty entertaining but sad.
Funny story. A couple of years ago our family of 4 went to see an iowa basketball game. We wanted to make a day of it so we got a room at hotel vetro, and we went to the Liner for pizza. I was hoping there would be co-eds there to inspire my son who was 14 at the time, to want to go to iowa. The problem is that I forgot how late college kids go out. We shared the room with a little kid’s birthday party and went home before any co-eds showed up. The wait staff still looked good though. Csb.

Reactions: LesClaypool

Stories like this make me glad I'm married.

But even when I was single and in my 20's you wouldn't usually find me at a bar.

Reading this thread made me realize that I have not been inside of a free standing bar since I was 27 or 28. . . I am 38 now. And I only really remember that because it was our first year of marriage and my wife had a couple drinks (I didn't drink because I was driving) and we came home and had the most memorable sex (for both of us) of our marriage on the couch.

Come to think of it maybe I should have taken her to a few more bars before we had kids.

As the country song about bars tells us: "All the girls get prettier
at closing time". This gives Bruno hope in his endless and futile
chase for cheating on his wife.

• Haha
Reactions: LesClaypool
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT