ADVERTISEMENT

I’m embarrassed

It is worse than 1998 since Kirk is in better health than Hayden was that year, and Kirk’s contract means he never has to make changes.

The end of the Kirk Ferentz era will be much more painful than Hayden in 1997, since it will spread out over multiple seasons of utter incompetence on offense
We don’t know that to be fact. He could legit have dementia.

The OP is "embarrassed". Me? I'm "dumbfounded." (Is that allowed?) I'm feeling as helpless as I did back in the years before Fry. Seriously, short of getting our injured back in the line up, and getting the OL more experience, how can we possibly generate a productive offense? Where/who will the positive yardage come from?

Sincerely,
Depressed in Kalamazoo

Reactions: castichawk24
Lol. No, it’s not. Not even close. For one, Michigan State was a much better team than Iowa State.

Second, the 2015 Iowa offense wasn’t remotely close to as inept as the 2022 Iowa offense, and CJ Beathard is Tom Brady compared to Petras.

Last, Iowa special teams blocked two punts and the Iowa defense forced multiple turnovers. The Iowa offense still couldn’t build an actual lead.

This is 110% on the Iowa offense. JFC.

JFC, I'm talking about the last drive.

Padilla needs to do what’s best for his future and transfer. That hurts to admit because I love Iowa football so much but I have to be honest and say he deserves better. His loyalty has not been rewarded. He’s earned snaps and Petras has shown that he needs to sit. Padilla in….we win that game

Padilla needs to do what’s best for his future and transfer. That hurts to admit because I love Iowa football so much but I have to be honest and say he deserves better. His loyalty has not been rewarded. He’s earned snaps and Petras has shown that he needs to sit. Padilla in….we win that game
Honestly why any players other than OL or TE come to Iowa is beyond me

I think if you're embarrassed as a fan of a college football team you should probably re-evaluate the foundation of your self-worth and esteem. Now, repeat after me...

0518209539bef1162993693cb2c6da50360c9f-wm.jpg

Yeah, I need Iowa to start playing games at 10pm Eastern Standard Time and not at 12pm or 4pm… i can’t watch other teams all day, after Iowa, moving the ball up and down the field all Willy nilly like so many offenses do in college football…And to make matter worse the head coach and his son are deeply involved in the areas where the greatest amounts of shittiness occurs.. the offense!! Smh

I don't get, as a fan, being embarrassed by the offensive sh!t show that KF keeps trotting out there.
Unless you have some power over the situation why would you be embarrassed?
Frustrated, furious, confused, apathetic. All of those make sense when it comes to the dreck we've seen the past 2 Saturdays. Being embarrassed is for those who have a direct impact on the trainwreck. I don't think they are, but if there's any embarrassment they're the ones that should feel it.

Guess that makes ISU D elite too, only giving up 17 in 2 games. Nobody has scored on us in the 2nd half yet! Heacock>Parker!
Go home. We're not in the mood......Oh thats right it only took your savior six years and a historically bad offense for you to finally get a 3 point win. You must be SO proud.....

Reactions: M3 ME PLEASE
ADVERTISEMENT