ADVERTISEMENT

I’m in Chicago

Chicago has one of the largest Polish populations in the world. Probably why it is such a shithole.

I am allowed to say this because of my Polish ancestry.

I have the green light for all deragatory Polish terms. My great grandma's name starts with kack and ends with myrnski.

Or so.

Reactions: Moral
Chicago has one of the largest Polish populations in the world. Probably why it is such a shithole.

I am allowed to say this because of my Polish ancestry.
giphy.gif

Zach de la Rocha is said to be worth 25 million now. What the **** does he have to rage against now?

I know I'm late here, but visit the bars and restaurants on Hubbard Street. A couple of blocks north of the river.

If you limit yourself to the Loop downtown, you are missing out.

2 am recommendations for River North bars and pizza that can be found in frozen section of most grocery stores? Must have been drunker than I was.

Reactions: Moral
Home Run Inn has the tastiest crust and Italian sausage. You may be uncomfortable going there though. It's on the South Side and there are black people there.

I don’t know…I think what I’m most uncomfortable with is a recommendation for a pizza you can buy in your local grocery’s freezer section.

Edit to add: Ha! @ThorneStockton beat me to it!

I don’t know…I think what I’m most uncomfortable with is a recommendation for a pizza you can buy in your local grocery’s freezer section.

You can't get into the frozen section pizza by not being the best of the best. Do you think they invite just anyone into the freezers?

• Haha
Reactions: SolarHawk
Go to piece pizza. I know you already had deep dish but this is New Haven style if I recall. Our favorite pizza joint in the city and it's a brewery as well
Thanks for suggestion, I think we’re gonna hit lous for some thin crust before we fly back on Wednesday but I’ll keep piece in mind!

Go to piece pizza. I know you already had deep dish but this is New Haven style if I recall. Our favorite pizza joint in the city and it's a brewery as well

Several years ago they had a Sunday carryout special. I think it was 25 bucks for a large and a growler of beer.

Probably my favorite pizza in the city. That or Pat's.

Reactions: CJ Beat Hard
Broskis! Get down to the navy pier right meow! They got Mac Donald’s and a freaking Starbucks!!! What a time we live in boyz!!!!!

Reactions: ThorneStockton

While Home Run Inn has a very tasty frozen pizza, it doesn't compare to a fresh made pie hot from right out of the oven, preferably the 31st Street restaurant.

Reactions: bhawk24bob
While Home Run Inn has a very tasty frozen pizza, it doesn't compare to a fresh made pie hot from right out of the oven, preferably the 31st Street restaurant.

But really if you're going over there, you might as well go a little further west to Villa Nova

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT