ADVERTISEMENT

"I Ain't No Hofeller Back Girl"...

There are rules and you know them.

81PkESzWpsL._SX425_.jpg

I had never seen the word "tranche" before. I looked it up. My vocabulary is improved, although I don't think it is properly applied in this case, at least not based on the definitions I found.

Sheesh, her Twitter rants read like one girl with serious daddy issues. That solidifies one known axis on the crazy-hot scale and I’ll play it safe with a wood not.

I bet anyone could walk up to her and say “Look I have a penis and gerrymandering is bad so can I, ya know, pound you?” Like shooting fish in a barrel.

I had never seen the word "tranche" before. I looked it up. My vocabulary is improved, although I don't think it is properly applied in this case, at least not based on the definitions I found.

You didn’t watch The Big Short? Ryan Gossling explained it.

Reactions: JohnBasedow
I thought you used to be a reporter/columnist or someone that was, you know, familiar with the written word?

ADVERTISEMENT