ADVERTISEMENT

I am a man

BABiscuit

HR Legend
Jul 4, 2001
Got up this morning and the toilet wouldn't stop running after a flush. Took a look inside and it looked like the floater ball thing wasnt floating. I bought a new ball and the rod that attaches to it. Then I went home and put it on. And now my toilet flushes good.

Might do my wife later because I'm guessing my manliness has got her juices flowing.

hqdefault.jpg

Got up this morning and the toilet wouldn't stop running after a flush. Took a look inside ans it looked like the floater ball thing wasnt floating. I bought a new ball and the rod that attaches to it. Then I went home and put it on. And now my toilet flushes good.

Might do my wife later because I'm guessing my manliness has got her juices flowing.
A buddy of mine helped me do some maintenance a week or two ago. Wifey (pics are fuzzy so no post) asked Brian what we were doing. “Man things” he promptly responds. She asks ever so innocently, “Why Brian, what are Man things?” “Things that require tools, of course”, he jauntily replies.
Make sure you have your tool ready, OP.

Got up this morning and the toilet wouldn't stop running after a flush. Took a look inside and it looked like the floater ball thing wasnt floating. I bought a new ball and the rod that attaches to it. Then I went home and put it on. And now my toilet flushes good.

You are definitely a pro at handling the ball and rod.

I thought @naturalmwa was the King of HROT.

At the very least you are King for the Day. :)

Son of a bitch you are impressive. :cool:

Congrats on fixing a very technical device, the toilet Al Bundy. And I nailed Peg when you went out to get your ball and rod thingy.

A buddy of mine helped me do some maintenance a week or two ago. Wifey (pics are fuzzy so no post) asked Brian what we were doing. “Man things” he promptly responds. She asks ever so innocently, “Why Brian, what are Man things?” “Things that require tools, of course”, he jauntily replies.
Make sure you have your tool ready, OP.
How long has Brian been banging your wife?

If you were a real man you would have gone out in the yard and wouldn't Have known about the flush problem until your wife begged you to fix it.

Where is the float in a toilet? :confused:

That’s good stuff. Replaced an AC filter last week. Been getting mad ass since.
I replace my air filters in my AC's by myself.
I do yard work by myself.
I take out my garbage cans to the curb.
I clean my own drier vent.
Change my light bulbs.
Who needs a man except for mad crazy sex every now and then?

Reactions: RTM58 and billanole
I replace my air filters in my AC's by myself.
I do yard work by myself.
I take out my garbage cans to the curb.
I clean my own drier vent.
Change my light bulbs.
Who needs a man except for mad crazy sex every now and then?
Uses tools. Check.
Mad crazy sex. Check.
She does woman things.

Reactions: RTM58
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT