ADVERTISEMENT

I am thinking Ragnarok is the best Marvel movie

unIowa

HR Legend
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Pretty sure this is by far the best Marvel movie. I for one have tired of these movies but this one happens to be on while I am working from home today and frankly Ragnarok is the best of all of these movies by far.

Come at me HROT comic nerds.

Last edited:
Reactions: desihawk
Pretty sure this is by far the best Marvel movie. I for one have tired of these movies but one happens to be on while I am working from home today and frankly Ragnarok is the best of all of these movies by far.

Top 3 Fa sho

Best side character for sure...and New Doug agrees. But his best stuff may have been in End Game. "Thor...this kid is calling me a dickhead again."

thor_korg.0.jpg

The thor character in the other movies was underwhelming to me but if Ragnarok is top-2 in the Marvel offerings I’ll have to check it out.

First Avengers is still my favorite. In terms of quality, I'll accept that others have come out that perhaps are better, but if Avengers had fallen flat, it's a fair question whether those ever happen.

Reactions: poophawk
The thor character in the other movies was underwhelming to me but if Ragnarok is top-2 in the Marvel offerings I’ll have to check it out.

They definitly upped Thor's powers throughout the series. Remember the original Thor movie? It started with him getting hit by a car and being knocked out and taken to the hospital for 2 days unconscious. He then fights the Hulk and takes on the power of a burning star with no negative damage.

Pretty sure this is by far the best Marvel movie. I for one have tired of these movies but this one happens to be on while I am working from home today and frankly Ragnarok is the best of all of these movies by far.

Despite the wooden performance from Tessa Thompson, it is certainly one of my favorites.

Reactions: unIowa
Despite the wooden performance from Tessa Thompson, it is certainly one of my favorites.

She singlehandedly ruined MiB:International. You take her terrible performance there out of the equation and it's a fun popcorn music with great visuals and aesthetics.

It’s definitely the most rewatchable. I’ve had more additional viewings of Ragnarok than any of the other movies combined.

Best movie though is Infiniti War - not close

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT