ADVERTISEMENT

I am very tired of reading how Iowa

Hawk68

HR MVP
Oct 1, 2001
develops players so well for the pros. We are not a pro minor league team; we are a college team and don't have enough talent to run a pro-style offense. We have had the same offense for so long, opponent DC's don't even have to watch film each year. I also have seen little evidence that our pro-development ability attracts superior athletes to Iowa. However, I am quite sure we will not see offensive changes until a new regime finally arrives.

Don't worry change is on its way didn't you hear the big news Brian Ferentz is our new run game coordinator....or maybe not.

Lots of teams out there to root for. Not saying get the hell out, but hey, no ones forcing you here.

just wait till this fall GOD'S gift of QB's to the colleges CJ will be IA's starting QB, BT Championships be damned the next 2 year he will guide IA to 2 NT's

Originally posted by Hawkeye2222:

just wait till this fall GOD'S gift of QB's to the colleges CJ will be IA's starting QB, BT Championships be damned the next 2 year he will guide IA to 2 NT's
What is wrong with you? Okay, I'm taking note of your "God's gift.....blah blah blah" posts and if next year CJ does a good job......YOU WILL NOT GET TO BE POSITIVE. I will rub it in your face on how much of a jerk you have been.

Kilroy with the stuff you post on here im not sure if your serious or not but either way step away from the comp. I know you are having a hard time digesting that this is really just a place holder year to burn another 3 mill off the buyout but the writting has been on the wall for awhile.

insane hawk how does it feel to have the same shit you posted about JR being thrown into your face, not a very good feeling is it, what goes around usually comes back around, deal with it. I have been tired of reading the posts bashing/trashing or what ever it is you want to call of JR FOR OVER A YEAR. you better hope that CJ is as good as you tout him to be, otherwise it will get worse and not just from me either,

How about we just root for our guy. Whether you favored JR or CJ the fact is that right now CJB is our guy. I think all Hawk fans need to rally behind CJB. Almost seems like some want CJ to fail due to a message board spat. Just sayin

insane hawk how does it feel to have the same shit you posted about JR being thrown into your face, not a very good feeling is it, what goes around usually comes back around, deal with it. I have been tired of reading the posts bashing/trashing or what ever it is you want to call of JR FOR OVER A YEAR. you better hope that CJ is as good as you tout him to be, otherwise it will get worse and not just from me either,
What did I say about JR? Please remind me.....you can't because you have no idea what I posted in particular. You are a crazy person who lumps everyone into your diluted version of reality. I'm tired of your craziness and that's a big deal coming from someone already insane ;)

When-Someone-Gets-so-tilted-playing-against-me-that-they-just-start-typing-random-letters-into-the-chat-box-to-get-out-their-frustration.gif

Yeah, what he said ... wah, wah, wah

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT