ADVERTISEMENT

I Applaud Israel

Op's balls

Ribbet

You’re a terrible human being ir you truly believe this and a lot of the crap you post on here. Eff your stupid HROT meetup requests. I have zero desire to meet someone like you. Unless you are really sane and just a $$$ internet troll. In that case props.

You’re a terrible human being ir you truly believe this and a lot of the crap you post on here. Eff your stupid HROT meetup requests. I have zero desire to meet someone like you. Unless you are really sane and just a $$$ internet troll. In that case props.

You are definitely projecting right now.

Why again is Israel our friend? You certainly can't trust them. Netanyahu might be more crooked than Trump. The current White Nationalism (that's code for white supremacy) that this administration promotes chants " the Jews won't replace us."

It can't be a religious thing. The religious right has no use for JEws. Jews aren't going to heaven. Christians only need the holy land, not the Jews

What am I missing?

Reactions: cigaretteman
Why again is Israel our friend? You certainly can't trust them. Netanyahu might be more crooked than Trump. The current White Nationalism (that's code for white supremacy) that this administration promotes chants " the Jews won't replace us."

It can't be a religious thing. The religious right has no use for JEws. Jews aren't going to heaven. Christians only need the holy land, not the Jews

What am I missing?
It is a religious thing. The biblical prophecy crowd needs Israel to spark Armageddon to bring Jesus back.

What am I missing?

What are you missing? Facts!

Wait, did they really list Palestine as their destination? That seems like fake news. That would be disrespectful it seems.

Reactions: TarponSpringsNole
According to the news they aren't meeting with officials of either Palestine or Israel but with officials of the protest movement in the region.
The US government does not support this ban, only Trump. Even some Republicans are coming out and saying the trip should be allowed. The two are members of Congress, whose job it is to appropriate funds and Congress members have always had the right in the past (before Trump) to travel anywhere to inform their decisions.

Oh look. A foreign government (supposedly our ally) trying to undermine our autonomy and ultimately our democracy. The trumpers rush to applaud this petty slap in our face. Where have I seen this before?

Little surprise you side with yet another foreign government over our own. BAU for conservatives.

Well, the two women are US Congresswomen. Israel is not part of the United States.

What's so confusing?

Is that not factual?

Or are we back to the Rudy Giuliani "truth is not truth" school of thought?

So by your logic, you guys would always side with Steve King (your own government) over a foreign government.

Way to box yourselves into a corner.

So by your logic, you guys would always side with Steve King (your own government) over a foreign government.

Way to box yourselves into a corner.

No, that's not what I'm saying at all.

I'm simply pointing out natural was technically right.

I do think it's a slippery slope, though. And a dangerous precedent to set. That includes for Steve King. Like it or not, all of them were duly elected.

No, that's not what I'm saying at all.

I'm simply pointing out natural was technically right.

I do think it's a slippery slope, though. And a dangerous precedent to set. That includes for Steve King. Like it or not, all of them were duly elected.

LOL. Look at you completely disregard the meaning of what he was saying.

I love how she's not going to go and see her 90-year-old grandma for possibly the last time in her life because she doesn't like the Israeli restrictions on her visit.

This was nothing but a huge publicity stunt from the beginning.

Reactions: haw-key
I love how she's not going to go and see her 90-year-old grandma for possibly the last time in her life because she doesn't like the Israeli restrictions on her visit.

This was nothing but a huge publicity stunt from the beginning.

Exactly. She has been totally exposed. The Israelis played her like a violin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT