ADVERTISEMENT

I can’t tag poster NChawk5

Actually, no…I’m guessing you got exactly what you wanted.

Which, btw, is why you haven’t complained one bit about it. Welcome back. Don’t cuss! 😉
Man, those deduction skills.

I’ll cuss if I want to and you’ll address it if you want to, and we’ll both be fine with it.

FYI, this is the type of thing that I think is far, far, far, far more disgusting that some basic foul language:

Freaks, geeks, and groomers are all words to describe progressives. Choose your favorite. Add Munchausen by proxy sufferers, and you've defined the base of the democratic party (and vast majority of leftists on this board).

But you do what you think saves us all from the bad.

Last edited:
I’ll cuss if I want to and you’ll address it if you want to, and we’ll both be fine with it.

FYI, this is the type of thing that I think is far, far, far, far more disgusting that some basic foul language:

Yeah that’s unacceptable. He’s always a bit off base but crossing the line with that post.

There have been a few new members that were not allowed to post without an admin giving them permission. Not sure why this has been happening and why only to a few people, but….it’s been happening. I know Tom and I have both seen it/gotten inquiries in regard to it.

first either of us had seen it and it’s all been in the last 5-6 weeks or so.

I don’t have a handle on who is who just yet, but he is likely telling the truth about his posting ability just becoming possible. Some others, we’ve had to go to Rivals to get them released.

just an FYI.
Man, those deduction skills.

I will gladly address it! Don’t cuss.

40 home runs and 40 steals in a single MLB season. Without googling or using wikipedia etc., name the last 40-40 man in baseball. And it's not Mike Trout.

ADVERTISEMENT