ADVERTISEMENT

I can still hear the screams of my friends

Tylerl_28

HR MVP
Mar 5, 2005
30+ years ago we were doing something we should not have been doing in a place we knew better than to be. 6 of us entered the building, 4 of us made it out. We never went to the cops, we never told the families what really happened and now if we see each other we look the other way.

At times, like tonight, their screams and cries for help pierce the night, rendering sleep impossible.

My wife wonders why I sometimes walk the neighborhood at night…or sit at my desk…it’s so I don’t have to hear their voices.

30+ years ago we were doing something we should not have been doing in a place we knew better than to be. 6 of us entered the building, 4 of us made it out. We never went to the cops, we never told the families what really happened and now if we see each other we look the other way.

At times, like tonight, their screams and cries for help pierce the night, rendering sleep impossible.

My wife wonders why I sometimes walk the neighborhood at night…or sit at my desk…it’s so I don’t have to hear their voices.
R U a member of the British band, Jesus Jones, and does this refer to the 1990 recording of the international hit song "Right Here, Right Now?"

Is your desk outside too? My first thought was that maybe these ghosts can't go outside, so it makes sense you can't hear them on a walk. But the location of the desk is a possible snag.

CSB

giphy.gif

...and to this day, the zookeepers never understood why the lions weren't hungry for the next couple days...

Reactions: dgordo

29 kids go into the water........22 kids come out of the water.

Reactions: Moral
I say it happened after Viet Nam, but prior to trump being charged with espionage. That should narrow it down.

ADVERTISEMENT