ADVERTISEMENT

I can't remember. Who started in front of Keegan last year?

It’s not connors fault, or his fault that he plays as much as he did, or plays when limited by injuries, with out graza to pass to Conor’s value is very limited…

I do appreciate your digging and coming up with details 👍🏻
I dug this last year when people blamed him as well, it's etched in there pretty deep now. Unfortunately, it's possible after every game with 20/20 hindsight to say what/who should have played or done what. It's just not logical to think this way. Hopefully, Connor walks away after this year with Jabo and we can move on.

If Keegan had been a starter last season, Luka would not have been the NPOY.

And I think what this board really needs is more rehashing of last year's Oregon game. Maybe somehow we can alter the outcome if we talk about it longer, or, at least get McCaffery fired.

Last edited:

And I think what this board really needs is more rehashing of last year's Oregon game. Maybe somehow we can alter the outcome if we talk about it longer, or, at least get McCaffery fired.
No, no. That’s not the point

Some here argue that Frans is making the same exact mistake this year, and use both last year, and the Orgegon game as an example that supports that arguement.

Frans refused to give more minutes to his 2nd best overall in 2021, Keegan, just like he refuses to give more minutes to his 2nd best player this year, Kris Murray while giving vastly inferior players their minutes.

those are just facts and examples…

honestly, last year was maybe the one time I’d love to just see straight up line changes as subs. The starting five was the best lineup around Luka, but I’d love to plug in the five reserves and just have them play havoc basketball when the starters needed a break.

No, no. That’s not the point

Some here argue that Frans is making the same exact mistake this year, and use both last year, and the Orgegon game as an example that supports that arguement.

Frans refused to give more minutes to his 2nd best overall in 2021, Keegan, just like he refuses to give more minutes to his 2nd best player this year, Kris Murray while giving vastly inferior players their minutes.

those are just facts and examples…
Idk, outside a few minutes one way or the other, idk that I have a huge problem with the general minutes distribution this year. Maybe see a few more minutes for him over Rebraca, but over the course of a season I don’t have a huge issue this year over the per game minutes average overall.

Reactions: KcTo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT