ADVERTISEMENT

I changed my mind, I’m voting for Trump

trump is a freemason. they have the "knowledge"

and by knowledge it means sex stuff. the upside down triangle symbol resembles the lady parts. the skirt apron thing the guy wears is symbolic of making babies. somehow. I don't get it. seems like the skirt apron would have to come off for that.

• Wow
Reactions: naturalmwa
trump is a freemason. they have the "knowledge"

and by knowledge it means sex stuff. the upside down triangle symbol resembles the lady parts. the skirt apron thing the guy wears is symbolic of making babies. somehow. I don't get it. seems like the skirt apron would have to come off for that.
giphy.gif

I really think he's just testing the cultists to see how much he can get away with.

Trump has to be thinking to himself..."Man, these people are gullible".

Kinda funny, kinda sad.

Or he’s just crazy.

Most people thought the guy was nuts 30 years ago. Now he is 74 years old.... I mean - I know more people over 70 that are crazy than the ones that are sane.

I really think he's just testing the cultists to see how much he can get away with.

Trump has to be thinking to himself..."Man, these people are gullible".

Kinda funny, kinda sad.
I sent him money. then i get this letter from melania. thanking me. so i sent more money!! ha ha

It's important to remember that being smart enough to not vote for Biden is not the same as being dumb enough to vote for Trump.

Last edited:
It's important to remember that baing smart enough to not vote for Biden is not the same as being dumb enough to vote for Trump.

Not voting for Biden is a vote for Trump, and no intelligent person who cares at all about our constitution, our system of government, and our country's future would be stupid and irresponsible enough to not vote for Biden.

Not voting for Biden is a vote for Trump, and no intelligent person who cares at all about our constitution, our system of government, and our country's future would be stupid and irresponsible enough to not vote for Biden.

Not voting for Biden is only a vote for Trump if you vote for Trump. But if you don't vote for Trump, then not voiting for Biden is a vote for whomever else you vote for. Or do you think by voting for Hillary in 2016 you really voted for Trump?

Oh Thank God! At least the wars won't stop. :mad:

There is nothing wrong with what Biden said in that article but I have my suspicions what triggered you to post it.

From the article.

The former vice president said the largest readiness issue facing the military is America’s strained relationship with NATO. “They’re worried as hell about our failure to confront Russia diplomatically or other ways, and worried about ‘America First’ meaning ‘America Alone,’” he said.

Last edited:
There is nothing with what wrong Biden said in that article
Yes there is. We spend way too much on offense, excuse me, defense (wink). More than the next 10 countries combined. They are the world's largest polluter and I want that money spent HERE in America building infrastructure, better healthcare, schools and not into Murder Inc and faceless bureaucrats.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT