ADVERTISEMENT

I confess…..

if you can’t get fired for being last in the nation, then you’re pretty much untouchable
Brian is not touchable because he's bad medicine with the racial noise.
Even if it proves to be nothing it's still out there like if a person is accused of sexual deviance and proved innocent, it's still out there.

Again thats meaningless once they start getting 80 to 100 Million! dollars a year from the league. The gate receipts are peanuts......
A drop in ticket sales wouldn't be meaningless. Every B1G program is getting an equal slice of that bigger media pie. Reduced ticket sales in IC means Iowa is at risk of falling behind other B1G programs that don't see dips in ticket sales. Having 10,000 empty seats also isn't a great PR look on broadcasts, and I can't imagine it would help recruiting when we bring recruits in for games having that many empty seats.

A drop in ticket sales wouldn't be meaningless. Every B1G program is getting an equal slice of that bigger media pie. Reduced ticket sales in IC means Iowa is at risk of falling behind other B1G programs that don't see dips in ticket sales. Having 10,000 empty seats also isn't a great PR look on broadcasts, and I can't imagine it would help recruiting when we bring recruits in for games having that many empty seats.
Lots of NFL games like that. TV revenue dwarfs it all.

Lol, so now you guys are cool with 10,000 fewer fans in attendance as long as it means keeping Brian. Too funny.

Is your argument that Brian’s sucks not good enough that you have to make up things not said….?!

Is your argument that Brian’s sucks not good enough that you have to make up things not said….?!
What hasn't been said? These guys are shrugging off having 10,000 fewer fans at each home game. That's not me. Scroll up.

And it's not my argument that Brian sucks as OC. It's a universal truth.

Lol, so now you guys are cool with 10,000 fewer fans in attendance as long as it means keeping Brian. Too funny.

Sorry I didn’t read enough of what you said, now I get it….you are perpetuating the demise of Iowa as we know it! Maybe, it has happened to way better bigger programs than us just by firing a coach!

Sorry I didn’t read enough of what you said, now I get it….you are perpetuating the demise of Iowa as we know it! Maybe, it has happened to way better bigger programs than us just by firing a coach!
Wait, all of this is my fault?

Even if it proves to be nothing it's still out there like if a person is accused of sexual deviance and proved innocent, it's still out there.
When you have over 60 accusers and an independent review hired by the university finds there was racial discrimination and bullying it's definitely out there. To say the least

Your searching for something thats not there. Nobodys "cool " with anything. Not once did I say that I'm okay with whats going on. People that want to stop being Iowa fans or supporting the team, are certainly free to do so. Just think its a fools errand and will have Zero affect on anything. I don't plan to stop rooting for the team or watching regardless of Kirks the coach or not.

Wait, all of this is my fault?

Nope…but you are trying to suggest something that isn’t true, at least yet!

per·pet·u·ate
/pərˈpeCHəˌwāt/
Learn to pronounce

verb
gerund or present participle: perpetuating
  1. make (something, typically an undesirable situation or an unfounded belief) continue indefinitely.
    "the law perpetuated the interests of the ruling class"

Your searching for something thats not there. Nobodys "cool " with anything. Not once did I say that I'm okay with whats going on. People that want to stop being Iowa fans or supporting the team, are certainly free to do so. Just think its a fools errand and will have Zero affect on anything. I don't plan to stop rooting for the team or watching regardless of Kirks the coach or not.

Agreed, but some of these cats are made about “that”!

Nope…but you are trying to suggest something that isn’t true, at least yet!

per·pet·u·ate
/pərˈpeCHəˌwāt/
Learn to pronounce

verb
gerund or present participle: perpetuating
  1. make (something, typically an undesirable situation or an unfounded belief) continue indefinitely.
    "the law perpetuated the interests of the ruling class"
What isn't true? Brian is one of the worst OCs in college football. The entire country knows this. It's not my fault that he sucks so bad. So, I'm not making this "undesirable situation continue indefinitely", and none of this is based on an unfounded belief.

Sorry about your reputation. That stinks.

What isn't true? Brian is one of the worst OCs in college football. The entire country knows this. It's not my fault that he sucks so bad. So, I'm not making this "undesirable situation continue indefinitely", and none of this is based on an unfounded belief.
Hmmm only shit dude…we weren’t talking about Brian, but rather the demise of Iowa football.

You struggle with the written word don’t you?

Hmmm only shit dude…we weren’t talking about Brian, but rather the demise of Iowa football.

You struggle with the written word don’t you?
Lol, show me the post where I said anything about the "demise of Iowa football."

Lol, show me the post where I said anything about the "demise of Iowa football."

You said this…..””””A drop in ticket sales wouldn't be meaningless. Every B1G program is getting an equal slice of that bigger media pie. Reduced ticket sales in IC means Iowa is at risk of falling behind other B1G programs that don't see dips in ticket sales. Having 10,000 empty seats also isn't a great PR look on broadcasts, and I can't imagine it would help recruiting when we bring recruits in for games having that many empty seats””””

And that is why I said you were “perpetuating” the demise of Iowa football, and that’s when you got lost and I said you struggle with the written word, and that’s clearly obvious!!

You said this…..””””A drop in ticket sales wouldn't be meaningless. Every B1G program is getting an equal slice of that bigger media pie. Reduced ticket sales in IC means Iowa is at risk of falling behind other B1G programs that don't see dips in ticket sales. Having 10,000 empty seats also isn't a great PR look on broadcasts, and I can't imagine it would help recruiting when we bring recruits in for games having that many empty seats””””

And that is why I said you were “perpetuating” the demise of Iowa football, and that’s when you got lost and I said you struggle with the written word, and that’s clearly obvious!!
Thanks for posting that, so we agree I didn't say anything about "the demise of Iowa football."

Lol, you seem to be struggling with the written word here. But I do like your energy and confidence. You should rein it in with the exclamation points though.

Thanks for posting that, so we agree I didn't say anything about "the demise of Iowa football."

Lol, you seem to be struggling with the written word here. But I do like your energy and confidence. You should rein it in with the exclamation points though.

Sadly, other people see it my friend you were proposing, the lost ticket sales (I/e: Demise of Iowa, bad PR, recruiting etc….was going to hurt Iowa badly. It’s right there, that is definitely what you’re saying, but I assure you others understand so I don’t care if you’re willing to agree or not.

Reality is I post things for other people to see and agree with, and they saw you saying it was going to hurt Iowa and that is a demise…

Sadly, other people see it my friend you were proposing, the lost ticket sales (I/e: Demise of Iowa, bad PR, recruiting etc….was going to hurt Iowa badly. It’s right there, that is definitely what you’re saying, but I assure you others understand so I don’t care if you’re willing to agree or not.

Reality is I post things for other people to see and agree with, and they saw you saying it was going to hurt Iowa and that is a demise…
Lol, sure thing tiger. I want you to feel good about yourself. And you showed impressive restraint with the exclamation points.

I will say I'm a bit surprised Kirk and Brian have allowed you to be off your knees for this long.

Lol, sure thing tiger. I want you to feel good about yourself. And you showed impressive restraint with the exclamation points.

I will say I'm a bit surprised Kirk and Brian have allowed you to be off your knees for this long.

LOL… and right on cue when presented with information that you are unable to refute, you resort to elementary school tactics, the old sexual humor… Good job gonzo you’re super witty!!

Doh!!!

LOL… and right on cue when presented with information that you are unable to refute, you resort to elementary school tactics, the old sexual humor… Good job gonzo you’re super witty!!

Doh!!!
Ok now you're struggling again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT