ADVERTISEMENT

I didn't think Patrick looked well tonight

Why? Should reporters only ask easy questions? If so why do we have them? Sorry but people need to learn to live in the real world not have the real world conform to them and what they want. Don't want to have to answer tough questions in public? Most jobs you don't have to go work at one of them.
It's not a job. They're college basketball players. Do reporters come to your work and ask you if you're an asshole?

I've been through anxiety and depression, albeit several years ago, and it took a long time to pass. I was medicated with the usual Anti-Depressants and other medications. Didn't help. May have made it worse as a matter of fact. Been through all the counseling and such as well. Got a ton of love and support from my wife, co-workers, and friends. Didn't help much, believe it or not, but nonetheless they were there for me.
When I went through it, I felt like most others, that I was alone in this. It's a terrible feeling for sure. It even progressed into Agoraphobia. I was scared to leave my house. The counseling and medications continued.
Over time, I realized what the problem was (For Me). After a traumatic experience, the focus shifted from the event to ME. After the event, I had no control over how bad I felt and it just became worse over time as the entirety of the experience became my focus and continued to worsen. Once I began to take the focus off of myself, and place it back where it belonged (Not me), I got better as time went on, and for me it took months as you've said.
I have been through it as well. It sucks.

Reactions: Hawksfor3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT