ADVERTISEMENT

I don’t normally listen to NFL pre-game shows for political advice....

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
But this morning the old Steeler coach spoke the truth....He said these protests were never about the flag or the military. He did say they were about America doing better in race relations. And then he added...Make sure you Vote!
I know many here will disagree with coach...but he was correct. It never was about “ the flag or the military” unless you were looking for a wedge issue to further divide America.....like my President!

I never got to see it. Sounds like a good message. Wrong platform tho, really. Anyone know if the coach does anything on his own time to address the issues?

I watched a few minutes of the FOX pregame and they are really pushing the issue. Seems like most folks are starving for some FB and just really want to hear FB news and watch the games.

I'm only interested in the Vikes. I hope they are 1-0 after today. I hope the refs don't decide the games.

Snowflake alert!
People like you that suffer with schizophrenia should really avoid labels. We are there for you and others that truly need help, and I am fully in support of increased mental health funding. The lack of chronic beds in the institutional setting in this country right now is a travesty.

Keep your head up and follow your physician's directions even when you feel like your "cured."

People like you that suffer with schizophrenia should really avoid labels. We are there for you and others that truly need help, and I am fully in support of increased mental health funding. The lack of chronic beds in the institutional setting in this country right now is a travesty.

Keep your head up and follow your physician's directions even when you feel like your "cured."
Skipbaylessian snowflake alert!

What does his “cured” feel like, Doc?

• Love
Reactions: Rudolph and ping72

Republicans aren't there for others.

Reactions: dirtypool and Torg
Hey golfer, is this what you mean by “chronic beds”?

812zphfdOUL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Dipshit alert!
Let’s talk about it. How many solid democrat states are playing high school football ?

how many democrats want things open? Where people get to choose ?

stick to name calling, the facts don’t help you.

NO. We would have gotten out of most of the issues 2-3 months ago...like every other country. Why stay willfully ignorant all the time? It makes no sense at all.

I really don't think this is true. Other countries are having challenges as well.

Like I said, I wear my mask like I am asked to and really that doesn't seem to be the answer because it hasn't had the affect they were hoping for in Minnesota.

Not an anti masker, but I think you libs feel this is the answer and the numbers are not supporting it.

Hey golfer, is this what you mean by “chronic beds”?

812zphfdOUL._AC_SX522_.jpg
You should probably trust gonegolfing when it comes to knowing the ins, outs, and failings of the mental health system. 🤣

You should probably trust gonegolfing when it comes to knowing the ins, outs, and failings of the mental health system. 🤣
I don’t ever make fun of mental health. Golfer simply is a damned moron. Dumb as fück. An idiot.

Let’s talk about it. How many solid democrat states are playing high school football ?

I would never play the game you’re playing, reducing a city or state to a D or R. It’s dumb, for dumb people.

You’re a dipshit.

You are truly a fùcking dipshit.

Reactions: billanole
I've never had a problem with kneeling. Never bothered me and I believe it could be a good use of speech.

The only thing that gets me is when Drew Brees said the flag means what it does to him, everyone told him that NOT EVERYONE SEES IT THE SAME WAY. And its fine that not everyone sees it the same way.

Then they say the kneeling wasn't about the flag or the military. Can't they understand that NOT EVERYONE SEES IT THE SAME WAY.

Its a matter of communication and neither side is interested in communicating.

I've never had a problem with kneeling. Never bothered me and I believe it could be a good use of speech.

The only thing that gets me is when Drew Brees said the flag means what it does to him, everyone told him that NOT EVERYONE SEES IT THE SAME WAY. And its fine that not everyone sees it the same way.

Then they say the kneeling wasn't about the flag or the military. Can't they understand that NOT EVERYONE SEES IT THE SAME WAY.

Its a matter of communication and neither side is interested in communicating.
Wrong. Tons of communication. Not much listening.

But this morning the old Steeler coach spoke the truth....He said these protests were never about the flag or the military. He did say they were about America doing better in race relations. And then he added...Make sure you Vote!
I know many here will disagree with coach...but he was correct. It never was about “ the flag or the military” unless you were looking for a wedge issue to further divide America.....like my President!

I agree...as a vet, I stand in support of those who choose to kneel. I like Obama's original response to this debacle. It's a compassionate response that respects both sides of this.

Now, me personally, I wish Kap had chosen a less controversial method of protest, BUT he did successfully get the country's attention, so who knows if another method would have reached those who really need reaching.

Last edited:
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes

Now do the states that have the highest poverty. Let me know what side of the aisle their governors are on. Unless you think playing football for your entertainment is more important than the great number of Americans in poverty is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT