ADVERTISEMENT

I don't do the "wouldja" thing. But..... Delaware County crossing guard supplied middle school students with narcotics: DA

SoProudNole

HB Legend
Jan 19, 2004
A symbol of safety and security for parents and students is being charged with heinous acts that completely contradict that notion.

Kiara Lee, a 26-year-old crossing guard, is accused of distributing electronic cigarettes and substances containing marijuana to students at Penn Wood Middle School.

Officials say a student reported that Lee provided students with vapes several times, and frequently smoked marijuana with another student.

Link

8454d8ebd6482bd6423bbca51c0df234

• Wow
Reactions: TC Nole OX
I’ll never understand why some women wear so much eye shadow. Less is more, ladies.

A symbol of safety and security for parents and students is being charged with heinous acts that completely contradict that notion.

Kiara Lee, a 26-year-old crossing guard, is accused of distributing electronic cigarettes and substances containing marijuana to students at Penn Wood Middle School.

Officials say a student reported that Lee provided students with vapes several times, and frequently smoked marijuana with another student.

Link

8454d8ebd6482bd6423bbca51c0df234
TMPITL/ADR (Too many periods in the ellipsis/almost didn’t read). Wish I hadn’t.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT