ADVERTISEMENT

I don't hate Taylor Swift

pezhawk

HB Legend
Aug 28, 2001
But her boyfriend and his neck-bearded brother need to get off my television...and they need to take that Levy kid from Schitt's Creek and his weirdo realtor commercials with them.

Edit...I'm finishing up a Covid run and have watched way too much TV in the last week.

Last edited:
But her boyfriend and his neck-bearded brother need to get off my television...and they need to take that Levy kid from Schitt's Creek and his weirdo realtor commercials with them.

Edit...I'm finishing up a Covid run and have watched way too much TV in the last week.
I'm on day 3, reopened my pokerstars account. I'm just bored at this point but we can't get the kid sick.

Also:

Screenshot-20240826-104142-X.jpg

Seriously, this is how capitalism works. If their image can be sold for a few bucks, there's nothing wrong with that.
You don't have to like them, and you damn sure don't have to buy their product. If others do, that's on them, not you.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
Meh I'm not bothered by it.

Jason just retired and Travis is towards the tail end of his career. They are probably trying to see if they can do something similar to the Manning brothers.

Jason likely got his broadcasting job because they put themselves out there a bunch and got a bit of a following.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
I don’t like Taylor Swift. I don’t dislike her either. It looks like she’s having fun dating Travis and their group has a lot of fun at the Chefs game. More power to her.

Reactions: seminoleed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT