ADVERTISEMENT

I feel we’re not talking enough about the “separate but equal” reference by Lauren Boebert

artradley

HR Legend
Apr 26, 2013
While seeking to disenfranchise the state of Arizona, the crazy, evil, woman not only shouted like a lunatic, but actually prepared a speech that included “it is my separate but equal obligation...”. Not some brain fart, but reading from a prepared text.

There are so many layers of stupidity and astonishment here it’s difficult to unpack. But, in the end, it seems clear it was a phrase she has heard but whose meaning is completely unknown to her, and she thought it sounded smart so she threw it in to appear educated. Which is mind-blowing for a US Congress person to be that stupid.

How has she not been completely humiliated by this?

It’s around 3:20.

While seeking to disenfranchise the state of Arizona, the crazy, evil, woman not only shouted like a lunatic, but actually prepared a speech that included “it is my separate but equal obligation...”. Not some brain fart, but reading from a prepared text.

There are so many layers of stupidity and astonishment here it’s difficult to unpack. But, in the end, it seems clear it was a phrase she has heard but whose meaning is completely unknown to her, and she thought it sounded smart so she threw it in to appear educated. Which is mind-blowing for a US Congress person to be that stupid.

"Dumb broad" has been looked down upon for some time now. It's a shame.

tenor.gif

It's just stunning. One of the things I hope comes out of the dust of this time is a very real, renewed commitment to the highest-quality education we can possibly muster in this country—for all people in all communities in all socioeconomic circumstances.

Last edited:
It's just stunning. One of the things I hope comes out of the dust of this time is a very real, renewed commitment to the highest-quality education we can possibly muster in this country—for all people in all communities in all socioeconomic circumstances.
Good luck with that. We have a negative culture in this country when it comes to taxes and fully funding education.

She will make a good drum major once she’s expelled from congress.

Reactions: artradley
She has a GED. Couldn't even graduate high school like a normal person. I'm guessing if she took an IQ test it would be around 40. Which sounds about right for most of the Qanon and conspiracy theorists.

"Boebert dropped out of high school her senior year (she would have graduated in 2004) because she had a child, and took a management role at a McDonald's in Rifle. She obtained her GED in 2020, about a month before her first election primary."

Got that GED just in time!!

She has a GED. Couldn't even graduate high school like a normal person. I'm guessing if she took an IQ test it would be around 40. Which sounds about right for most of the Qanon and conspiracy theorists.

Yeah, I don't even have a huge problem with the GED. Anyone, through unfortunate circumstances, can be uneducated. But while an uneducated person doesn't know what "separate but equal" means, only a stupid person uses a phrase they don't understand, thinking it will make them sound smart.

Yeah, I don't even have a huge problem with the GED. Anyone, through unfortunate circumstances, can be uneducated. But while an uneducated person doesn't know what "separate but equal" means, only a stupid person uses a phrase they don't understand, thinking it will make them sound smart.
She is simply too stupid to understand her own ignorance, let alone take steps to fix it.

45 IQ is 2nd/3rd grade reading level.

My IQ is 4x that and I can’t even comprehend what the hell Q posts. Maybe Q supporters are actually really smart?

"Boebert dropped out of high school her senior year (she would have graduated in 2004) because she had a child, and took a management role at a McDonald's in Rifle. She obtained her GED in 2020, about a month before her first election primary."

Got that GED just in time!!
To be fair she is a pretty good representative of the conservative women I know. Kicking off a campaign for congress without so much as a GED was a bold move

Reactions: FlickShagwell

At 3:46 ... she was sent by her voters to rep ... resent them? Not sure about the repping, but the resenting's going well!

That was painful to watch. Her stupid is strong.

If the Dems have AOC, the Repubbers have Boebert to contend with. But, for me, Boebert makes no sense at all whereas AOC can rationalize her ideas.
Yeah, this is a stupid comparison. One is an intelligent woman with degrees from a good college and the other is a high school drop out that can't string three words together without help.

If the Dems have AOC, the Repubbers have Boebert to contend with. But, for me, Boebert makes no sense at all whereas AOC can rationalize her ideas.

Yeah, that's apples vs llamas. Simply terrible comparison and fantastically unfair to AOC.

AOC is a bright, articulate, educated woman who interned for Ted Kennedy and has plenty of other relevant experience. Her ideas are fairly far left, but always rational and defensible.

Boebert is stupid, inarticulate, and uneducated, with her only significant experience being that she and her husband operated an unsanitary restaurant. Her ideas are crazed lunacy.

I brought this up on 1/6 or 1/7, but it was lost in the firestorm. She was just saying random s***. As I have posted about Tommy Tuberville, and Marjorie Taylor Greene, I cannot wait for them to appear in committee. Mitch and Kevin will do everything they can to hide them, but I want them front and center to show moderate Republicans and independents what's at stake in 2022 and 2024.

Yeah, that's apples vs llamas. Simply terrible comparison and fantastically unfair to AOC.

AOC is a bright, articulate, educated woman who interned for Ted Kennedy and has plenty of other relevant experience. Her ideas are fairly far left, but always rational and defensible.

Boebert is stupid, inarticulate, and uneducated, with her only significant experience being that she and her husband operated an unsanitary restaurant. Her ideas are crazed lunacy.

agreed, such a mismatch when you compare AOC to Boebert. Not to mention AOC is much easier on the eyes whereas Boebert elicits the following reaction

tenor.gif

If we’re going to do this, I would hope that we also do a lot of re-evaluation of what careers truly require a college education. Because we continue to push everyone towards the college track, we have created an endless supply for colleges who produce a debt-saddled army of cubicle dwellers.

I’m a big believer in education, but I’m a believer in education for education’s sake (if your want to go study a subject, go do it) and for career prep where necessary. We do not give kids nearly enough career education such that they understand the full range of career paths, including trades and basic entrepreneurial concepts.

It’s a Kardashian social media/media profile approach to politics. How can I build my brand? Do I have a presence? Followers? Being famous for being famous.

Good grief, Boebert is already doing talk shows. That’s a society problem as much as an education problem.
Good observation and comparison.

I think the fact that AOC got so much attention so fast (as did a few others) has some of these newbies trying to create a buzz to be the latest thing people are talking about. Hate to say it but most people only get news from headlines, seconds long videos clips, etc. Much of society=tl,dr

I think the fact that AOC got so much attention so fast (as did a few others) has some of these newbies trying to create a buzz to be the latest thing people are talking about. Hate to say it but most people only get news from headlines, seconds long videos clips, etc. Much of society=tl,dr

Representatives essentially have 14 months to make a name and do something for re-election before they have to campaign and fundraise.

Representatives essentially have 14 months to make a name and do something for re-election before they have to campaign and fundraise.
True, but until recent several years most tried to make a name in their district or even state... not nationally.

Wow, you and others on the left picks out 3 words in her speech that you found offensive. You're like race baiting blood hounds looking for any scent you can tie to racism. Okay, what about the rest of her speech? Do you believe election or any other laws for that matter should be ignored?

Lastly, don't talk to us about being uneducated, the left is proposing Marxist ideals even though they have been proven to be evil and complete failures for the past 100 years. Who refuses to learn from history?

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Wow, you and others on the left picks out 3 words in her speech that you found offensive. You're like race baiting blood hounds looking for any scent you can tie to racism. Okay, what about the rest of her speech? Do you believe election or any other laws for that matter should be ignored?

Lastly, don't talk to us about being uneducated, the left is proposing Marxist ideals even though they have been proven to be evil and complete failures for the past 100 years. Who refuses to learn from history?

Anyone who believes the QAnon bullshit deserves to have their intelligence questioned.

The People’s house has always had members of questionable intellect and motives. That’s why we have the Senate. But when you see people like Tommy Tuberville elected to the Senate, you start to question the system in it’s entirety.
However, when the Dems "stack the box", Tubberville should have the play to turn it into a huge Repubber advantage....right?

Lol at you thinking I was responding to only those three words. Dude, you're a Q nut. Hopefully you'll snap out of it.

Look at all your buzzwords though!

Reactions: FlickShagwell

abby...the "racebaiting" done here was by Bobert...and the the election laws that were disregarded were done so mostly by GOP state legislatures, not Dems. Lastly, the "uneducated" here are you and yours....WHAT are the Dems advocating that are "Marxist" ideas? Just because that is the word you uneducated choose to use to describe them, does NOT mean they are so.

Sigh. No election laws were ignored. The results were certified by all states, the majority of who had GOP members in charge of running the elections.

What Boebert is saying, is wrong on every possible level.

And yes, every single American should 1) be aware of the phrase "separate but equal"; 2) know that much pain, blood, and tragedy was born of that phrase.

Oh, please. Educate us on these Marxist ideals. You shitheads keep pouring out these buzzword descriptors. Now, tell us; what are these Marxist ideals you keep ragging about.

If you can't, then STFU.

You are the perfect lap dog for Republicans. The exact mark. Absolutely no resistance whatsoever

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT