ADVERTISEMENT

I find it hard to believe that AOC was a successful bartender...

The Tradition

HB King
Apr 23, 2002
Yeah, she's got a great rack, but a great bartender also has to have a great personality to schmooze the clientele.

And more importantly, a great bartender knows who the big spenders in the room are, and prioritizes service accordingly.

But she hates rich people and has a horrible personality, so I fail to see how she could have been a successful bartender.

There are rules on AOC threads, Trad

Oops, sorry.

5d1be6d3a17d6c1a552320e2

What happened to her rack?

I don’t like AOC, but if you’re going to create a thread like this, you gotta do better. At least make it funny or something.

Well, it's kind of a spin-off from the thread about her comments regarding unskilled workers.

She doesn't seem to have all the skills needed to be a great bartender.

Reactions: CFNiteHawk85
Yeah, she's got a great rack, but a great bartender also has to have a great personality to schmooze the clientele.

And more importantly, a great bartender knows who the big spenders in the room are, and prioritizes service accordingly.

But she hates rich people and has a horrible personality, so I fail to see how she could have been a successful bartender.
You obviously know her quite well. can you tell me what her hobbies are? whats her favorite color? does she like lobster?

Well, it's kind of a spin-off from the thread about her comments regarding unskilled workers.

She doesn't seem to have all the skills needed to be a great bartender.
Idk. Most bartenders seem to be able to talk to people about anything, and essentially tell them what they want to hear in order to keep the convo going, thus getting more drinks and a better tip.

Sounds like a politician to me.

Idk. Most bartenders seem to be able to talk to people about anything, and essentially tell them what they want to hear in order to keep the convo going, thus getting more drinks and a better tip.

Sounds like a politician to me.
Oh, one minute with Trad and she’d know he’s an insufferable douche who thinks being a mid level HR guy bilking his company for mileage reimbursements is a panty dropping experience waiting to happen. Right after he pushes away from the bar at the Winston-Salem Applebee’s.

BJs for tips?

Oh, one minute with Trad and she’d know he’s an insufferable douche who thinks being a mid level HR guy bilking his company for mileage reimbursements is a panty dropping experience waiting to happen. Right after he pushes away from the bar at the Winston-Salem Applebee’s.
WTH are you sending him to MY hometown?!?!? They don't even make cigarettes there anymore!!

And I was almost thrown out of that Applebee's.

How can you tell if you're a "successful" bartender? I was a bartender all through college. I consider myself a successful on because I never got fired. I think that's the bar. Haha...bar. Classic.

I read in her autobiography where she said "I didn't make a lot of money as a bartender not because I wasn't any good, but because everyone just wanted to sleep with me"

• Haha
Reactions: CFNiteHawk85
How can you tell if you're a "successful" bartender? I was a bartender all through college. I consider myself a successful on because I never got fired. I think that's the bar. Haha...bar. Classic.

I considered it a successful month waiting tables if I was able to pay rent on time and still had enough in my account to go Brothers on the weekend.

Reactions: DFSNOLE

She is hot with a great smile. I think that is Rule 1. She passes with flying colors. I have spent a ton of time in bars and don't ever recall talking politics with a waitress.

You have it wrong. She doesn't hate rich people, she simply wants their money. Same as a bartender, right?

Reactions: NI hawk

I have found that many women who tend bars today have a different perspective on what they're doing. They're trying way too hard to be a personality.

You have it wrong. She doesn't hate rich people, she simply wants their money. Same as a bartender, right?
You have it wrong, too. She doesn’t hate rich people. She “hates” how much wealth has concentrated over the last several decades and understands it’s destabilizing, not to mention unsustainable.

I read in her autobiography where she said "I didn't make a lot of money as a bartender not because I wasn't any good, but because everyone just wanted to sleep with me"
Lol at the idea of you reading. I imagine you look at a book like Randy Wittman looks at his whiteboard.

WigglyTalkativeAruanas-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: BelemNole
that's typically the case unfortunately. I know a lot of attractive ladies who tried bartending and found the same thing. Being hot and flirting with drunk guys isn't a great recipe for tips once the conversation has ended.

You're just saying this cuz you want to have hot sex with her.

I'm a little disappointed that she would put something like that in a children's book.

You have it wrong, too. She doesn’t hate rich people. She “hates” how much wealth has concentrated over the last several decades and understands it’s destabilizing, not to mention unsustainable.
Nope. I have it right. In your scenario, after there are no more rich people, there's no one else to demonize and take their money.

Wealth is not a zero sum game. Plenty of people have more money than they will ever need. There are 21,951,000 millionaires in the US.

Reactions: MikeyHawk
Nope. I have it right. In your scenario, after there are no more rich people, there's no one else to demonize and take their money.

Wealth is not a zero sum game. Plenty of people have more money than they will ever need. There are 21,951,000 millionaires in the US.
Holy shit. Wow.

Reactions: nextinlineatOPsmoms
You are so fragile, and so threatened.
Oh this is hilarious coming from you. You have to be one of the biggest whiners I've had the sorry opportunity to encounter. Your constant whining on here about every little thing is actually quite sad; but at the same time I blame your parents for raising a weak little man that can't control his emotions.

Reactions: MikeyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT