ADVERTISEMENT

I get to play spot the MAGAt this morning

runkpanole

HR Legend
Nov 17, 2002
Some clever person on my flight this morning has his/her WiFi on their phone set to “Let’s Go Brandon!” Should be fun. CSB.

Let’s Go Brandon!!!! Now you can be triggered on both your flight and on HORT.

EAIIw1XXoAIr4fH.jpg

Some clever person on my flight this morning has his/her WiFi on their phone set to “Let’s Go Brandon!” Should be fun. CSB.
My question is why is it okay for this administration and it’s minions to insight violence against anyone wearing a MAGA hat, or the MAGAts in Congress?

Every chance they get, they’re telling Americans that these people are threats to our democracy and country. That they are terrorists and worse than Al Qaeda.

Do they think some mentally unstable left leaning lefties won’t take that to heart and physically harm someone over it?

I voted for this Divider In Chief. I would never have voted for Trump, but I’m starting to wish I just left the POTUS box on the ballot blank, or voted 3rd party.

Edit: I’m not equating OP with trying to harm them.

My question is why is it okay for this administration and it’s minions to insight violence against anyone wearing a MAGA hat, or the MAGAts in Congress?

Every chance they get, they’re telling Americans that these people are threats to our democracy and country. That they are terrorists and worse than Al Qaeda.

Do they think some mentally unstable left leaning lefties won’t take that to heart and physically harm someone over it?

I voted for this Divider In Chief. I would never have voted for Trump, but I’m starting to wish I just left the POTUS box on the ballot blank, or voted 3rd party.
were you in a coma on j6????

Here's an insight: When they straight up tell you that they refuse to accept the results of a democratic election, they are the ones telling you that they are threats to our democracy and country.

Here's an insight: When they straight up tell you that they refuse to accept the results of a democratic election, they are the ones telling you that they are threats to our democracy and country.
Jan 6 was the Oath Keepers and whoever that other idiot group is, and a bunch of over zealous dumb asses that stepped way over the line.

But I’ll go ahead and mark you down as one that thinks it’s open season on MAGAs and that they are worse than Al Qaeda.

Many of you swallowed Biden’s bullshit.

Hell, many refused to accept Trump as their president. Many in Congress refused to attend his inauguration. Many protested saying not my President. Many listened to people like Madonna speak about how she’s often thought of blowing up the WH and cheered their asses off,

Those people refused to accept that Trump was their President.

They didn’t pull a Jan 6, so yes, that’s a big difference. But don’t act like the left are self righteous.

I know you will, but just keep swallowing Biden’s tripe. All they’re doing is trying to get re-elected, and this is how they’re going about it.

If that’s what you took from what I said, you need to reread or stop lying
I wouldn’t take anything this poster says seriously. He’s really lost his marbles and will need to eventually seek help on his own. He cannot accept help when it is offered because he sees that as an attack. We see a lot of these people in the wild. Keep your distance, stay safe, but do help if they reach out for it.

@unsubstantiated and @Tom Paris , your usual response with laughter. What did I say in this post that is inaccurate?

Depending on where you are flying from - about 50% of the plane could easily have that as their WIFI. If flying out of Florida - probably closer to 60%.

Or it could just be the planes WIFI.

Reactions: mattymoknows
Jan 6 was the Oath Keepers and whoever that other idiot group is, and a bunch of over zealous dumb asses that stepped way over the line.

But I’ll go ahead and mark you down as one that thinks it’s open season on MAGAs and that they are worse than Al Qaeda.

Hell, many refused to accept Trump as their president. Many in Congress refused to attend his inauguration. Many protested saying not my President. Many listened to people like Madonna speak about how she’s often thought of blowing up the WH and cheered their asses off,

They didn’t pull a Jan 6, so yes, that’s a big difference. But don’t act like the left are self righteous.

I know you will, but just keep swallowing Biden’s tripe. All they’re doing is trying to get re-elected, and this is how they’re going about it.
I wonder what bizzaro world you come from. You're in a cult you idiot. Wake the phaq up.

Depending on where you are flying from - about 50% of the plane could easily have that as their WIFI. If flying out of Florida - probably closer to 60%.

Or it could just be the planes WIFI.
That would be pretty bad for American Airlines. That said, you are right, it could have been a lot of people.

That it was just those two groups?
This is what I typed:

I couldn’t remember the name of the other white supremacy group, so I said whoever the other group was, “and” the over zealous idiots (that’s a group).

Instead of being petty, tell me who I missed?

This is what I typed:

I couldn’t remember the name of the other white supremacy group, so I said whoever the other group was, “and” the over zealous idiots (that’s a group).

Well, Trump for one.

This is what I typed:

Ronnie Johnson shuffling a list of fraudulent alternative electors to Mike Pence

Reactions: billanole

Oh, Jan.
Kinda late for defend drump crap.
Are you going on record that it was independent work by “oath keepers” Jan 6?
Wow.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT