ADVERTISEMENT

I get to play spot the MAGAt this morning

If/when they provide enough evidence to charge and convict, it isn’t fact. I don’t doubt he was involved. But for now, what they have proved is what I posted.

Why don’t you address my first post?
Because, as a Republican who ashamedly voted for Trump the first time, Biden is nowhere near Trump in his comments. Also, anyone defending Trump deserves ridicule.

Because, as a Republican who ashamedly voted for Trump the first time, Biden is nowhere near Trump in his comments. Also, anyone defending Trump deserves ridicule.
I am an independent and never voted for Trump.

And where did I defend Trump?

It’s amazing how people read something and get what they want to hear out of it instead of what was said,

My question is why is it okay for this administration and it’s minions to insight violence against anyone wearing a MAGA hat, or the MAGAts in Congress?

Every chance they get, they’re telling Americans that these people are threats to our democracy and country. That they are terrorists and worse than Al Qaeda.

Do they think some mentally unstable left leaning lefties won’t take that to heart and physically harm someone over it?

I voted for this Divider In Chief. I would never have voted for Trump, but I’m starting to wish I just left the POTUS box on the ballot blank, or voted 3rd party.

Edit: I’m not equating OP with trying to harm them.
When did this happen?

You trying to equate Biden and Trump in division is laughable. They aren’t even close.
Wait a minute. You voted for Trump? That’s far worse than anything I’ve done ir said. There is no room for you on that soap box you’re trying to preach from

EAIIw1XXoAIr4fH.jpg
I couldn’t remember the name of the other organized white supremacy group. Oath keepers and them, along with the over zealous idiots. So what was inaccurate?
It was just individuals from those groups who caused the distress in the US Capitol?

Reactions: Tom Paris
Like I said, ashamed I did. Didn’t make the same mistake twice and have never tried to equate Biden and Trump.
So I say Biden is dividing the country with his rhetoric, and that’s comparing him to Trump?

Again, reread my first post. Tell me where I did that. Then someone replied with Jan 6.

IMO, Biden is dividing the country. That’s all I stated in my first post. Never did a comparison. Can’t they both be guilty of dividing the country? Again, DID NOT compare Biden to Trump.

You really need to take what people write at face value and stop projecting what the voices in your head are telling you.

So I say Biden is dividing the country with his rhetoric, and that’s comparing him to Trump?

Again, reread my first post. Tell me where I did that. Then someone replied with Jan 6.

IMO, Biden is dividing the country. That’s all I stated in my first post. Never did a comparison. Can’t they both be guilty of dividing the country? Again, DID NOT compare Biden to Trump.

You really need to take what people write at face value and stop projecting what the voices in your head are telling you.
You’re a funny guy. Have a good day, sir.

Reactions: billanole
You’re a funny guy. Have a good day, sir.
No, you don’t get out of this that easy. Point to the post #s where I compared Biden to Trump. Until you do, STFU about that nonsense. I never voted for Trump, unlike you. Why the hell would support him?

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
You telling me that labeling MAGAs as he did, and his minions in the media running with it and comparing them to Al Qaeda isn’t inciting violence?

What world are you living in?
So, making stuff up today, huh? You get yourself so twisted up some days trying to prove you are such a both sides guy it's laughable.
You know what is inciting violence? Telling goons to descend on DC and fight like Hell. Telling goons to stand back and stand by. Biden, or anyone who has pointed out that the insurrectionists are a threat to Democracy haven't incited violence.

So, making stuff up today, huh? You get yourself so twisted up some days trying to prove you are such a both sides guy it's laughable.
You know what is inciting violence? Telling goons to descend on DC and fight like Hell. Telling goons to stand back and stand by. Biden, or anyone who has pointed out that the insurrectionists are a threat to Democracy haven't incited violence.
Yes, that is inciting violence. I don’t disagree at all. That wasn’t the point of my post. I simply stated Biden is doing the same by labeling millions of Americans as enemies of the state, and pushing out talking points to the media that they’re worse than Al Qaeda.

Don’t think they did that? Then why are all the networks coordinated with the same talking points and comparisons to Al Qaeda?

• Haha
Yes, that is inciting violence. I don’t disagree at all. That wasn’t the point of my post. I simply stated Biden is doing the same by labeling millions of Americans as enemies of the state, and pushing out talking points to the media that they’re worse than Al Qaeda.

Don’t think they did that? Then why are all the networks coordinated with the same talking points and comparisons to Al Qaeda?
I never saw that Biden compared them to Al Qaeda. He did say the foreign and domestic terrorists should be viewed the same.

So worse than Al Qaeda. Swallowed it willingly I see
C’mon, Jan. The magans trashed the Capitol thinking that their boy ordered it to happen. Then, boy deserted them.
They committed crimes at their boy’s order.
Both sides?
Don’t, just don’t.

So worse than Al Qaeda. Swallowed it willingly I see

So you agree MAGAs are domestic terrorists, but draw the line at worse than AQ?

Yes, I think domestic terrorists are worse than AQ because they are attacking their own fellow citizens.

We know AQ hates all of us. We shouldn’t have to worry about 30% of our own population, but we do. Just this week, Trump threatened violence if he was indicted.

Country's already divided, and Biden needs to hammer the radical right.

Jan 6 was the Oath Keepers and whoever that other idiot group is, and a bunch of over zealous dumb asses that stepped way over the line.

But I’ll go ahead and mark you down as one that thinks it’s open season on MAGAs and that they are worse than Al Qaeda.

Many of you swallowed Biden’s bullshit.

Hell, many refused to accept Trump as their president. Many in Congress refused to attend his inauguration. Many protested saying not my President. Many listened to people like Madonna speak about how she’s often thought of blowing up the WH and cheered their asses off,

Those people refused to accept that Trump was their President.

They didn’t pull a Jan 6, so yes, that’s a big difference. But don’t act like the left are self righteous.

I know you will, but just keep swallowing Biden’s tripe. All they’re doing is trying to get re-elected, and this is how they’re going about it.
It's not the Democrats claiming that MAGAs refuse to accept election results. IT'S THE MAGAs THEMSELVES SAYING THAT THEY REFUSE TO ACCEPT ELECTION RESULTS. This isn't a he said/she said situation. There are many MAGAs who won their party's nomination for statewide office based on their explicit refusal to accept election results.

You seem to be saying that Biden shouldn't comment on the radicalization of a certain group of Americans because it's "dividing" the country? So should we just ignore the MAGA problem that wants to ignore elections and basically install Trump as president?

This guy's group estimates 13 millions people in the US support using violence to to restore Trump as president. I don't know how accurate this study is, but if this guy is any where close to accurate this is scary stuff. Should Biden just ignore this rising problem because it might risk hurting some peoples feelings on the right? Or do you think this isn't a problem?

Go grab a mob and get to work. You’re contradicting yourself and looking like a fool. The divide has always been there, Trump is the one who incited violence and widened the gap.

ADVERTISEMENT