ADVERTISEMENT

I got a job offer!!

Thomas Barnes

All-Conference
Feb 1, 2014
Denver, Colorado
So coffhawk spent all last week making fun of me about really working for a living while I was interviewing during that time. We'll guess what I got a job offer coffhawk. In the PRIVATE SECTOR!! I do not normally get back at people but I thought it was funny when they offered me the job. Proves who does not know anything on this board right coffhawk??

Reactions: wondergrape
By private sector, you mean cleaning stalls where people dump their waste, right?

By private sector you mean giving out handies and fruit at a stop light right?

giphy.gif

Reactions: coodermans
Thank you chief I have not taken it yet but I think I might. I might take it because I can make a lot of money but it is scary to change after a bunch of years here.

I've been in commision only sales for 6 years now. Best decision I ever made, however if you are who you are on this board, your skin is to thin for this career. In sales you have to take rejection, maybe get called names and not let it "ruin your day." you also have to be able to close like a motha fugga.

Yes but I keep making money later from customers too. There are different ways to earn money and grow in the company. It is exciting to know that they think I will be a good team member!!

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think they're taking a big risk on a commission only employee. They're not out much if you don't perform.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think they're taking a big risk on a commission only employee. They're not out much if you don't perform.

Well it helps us both. I can start by doing some work at night to see how it is. They thought I have a good enough personality to do well. I might get the original kit and things and try it out. I am looking out for me but I think it seems like they are too. I am excited.

Well it helps us both. I can start by doing some work at night to see how it is. They thought I have a good enough personality to do well. I might get the original kit and things and try it out. I am looking out for me but I think it seems like they are too. I am excited.
What the hell, for entertainment value only I'll ask... What are you going to be selling?

What the hell, for entertainment value only I'll ask... What are you going to be selling?

Mostly savings! The company teams with other big or popular companies and you save a lot by having the membership. I can grow with the company and find others to work for me too. When they make sales I get a little money from that. It is kind of like having your own business and that is exciting to me!!

I've been in commision only sales for 6 years now. Best decision I ever made, however if you are who you are on this board, your skin is to thin for this career. In sales you have to take rejection, maybe get called names and not let it "ruin your day." you also have to be able to close like a motha fugga.
Hey bottle service, what do you sell?

I'm starting to feel sorry for Thomas, at first I thought he was a troll....... Now I'm just sad.

Swag's advice: Do NOT quit your job for this "opportunity".

Ps. Derek put up another pic of your wife, I don't think I can get any more milage out of the one you have posted! Appreciate it!

Mostly savings! The company teams with other big or popular companies and you save a lot by having the membership. I can grow with the company and find others to work for me too. When they make sales I get a little money from that. It is kind of like having your own business and that is exciting to me!!

This sounds kind of scammy, tbh.

Reactions: coffhawk
You're still here? I pretty sure we have proved you to be an alt. Hang up this name and try a new one. Sucks to because you were so dumb I really wanted to believe in you. Like a message board Santa.

This sounds kind of scammy, tbh.

Really?? They have reviews with better business that are great and I have only seen good things about them. Plus it is pretty awesome that they have cruises and other stuff if you do well!! I have never been on a cruise but I will be soon if I do this! Here is the company info below please let me know if you know this is a scam. I really do not think it is.

http://www.bign.com/en/Home/HomePage.aspx

Yes but I keep making money later from customers too. There are different ways to earn money and grow in the company. It is exciting to know that they think I will be a good team member!!
You do realize in most commission only jobs the company is out literally nothing. In most cases the guy who hired you is getting paid per recruit, they will say anything to get you on board.

I'm starting to feel sorry for Thomas, at first I thought he was a troll....... Now I'm just sad.

Swag's advice: Do NOT quit your job for this "opportunity".

Ps. Derek put up another pic of your wife, I don't think I can get any more milage out of the one you have posted! Appreciate it!

Concur....don't know whether to take Thomas seriously...but if he is serious....

Thomas, don't take this "job". Sounds fishy and as a previous poster stated...you don't seem like a person who'd excel at sales. More precisely, you seem a bit sensitive and sales isn't for the sensitive....unless you enjoy being miserable.

You're still here? I pretty sure we have proved you to be an alt. Hang up this name and try a new one. Sucks to because you were so dumb I really wanted to believe in you. Like a message board Santa.

I got crap for not putting a picture up but guess what I DO NOT TRUST PEOPLE!! Just like that other guy did some mumbo jumbo computer stuff and tracked down the picture. Why do you think I did this ??? Duh. I have never had people try to track me down and it is weird . Just shut up and QUIT STALKING ME!!

Team National is a company that uses the power of volume purchasing to contract discounts from a variety of retailers. By joining the company you have the chance to take advantage of these savings and are also encouraged to market the same benefits package to others.

The opportunity from Team National is a Benefit and Service Guide called "Your Road to Savings." It's a package that offers discounts on a plethora of products and services. This package sells for between $400 - $2,000 depending on whether you opt for the two year or lifetime package.

Team National encourages you to resell this package to your friends and family who will in turn do the same, creating your down line. The reason that the company has some negative comments about it is that whenever the recruitment aspect of an multi level marketing is more beneficial than the product/service then red flags are automatically raised.

I'm not saying it is or it isn't in this particular case but I know that many people feel that any MLM organization is inherently deceptive with regard to it's recruiting practices. It's up to you to decide if you feel like MLM is the type of business model you want to work with.

If you've been approached by a Team National representative and are interested in joining the company I would recommend a few things. Since two thousand dollars is a lot of money to pay for anything, sit down and make a list of what discounts you will realistically want to take advantage of.

Then cross reference it with prices/packages that you can find online or through less expensive discount programs. If you believe that you'll save more buying products from Team National than it costs for the membership then this may be a good deal for you.

The people selling Team National as a business opportunity use savings on a vehicle purchase as one of their main selling points. This is where you have to be very thorough because with such a big purchase you want to make sure you're really getting the savings that you expect.

If you're at Reviewopedia.com because you're looking for a way to make money online then check out our article "7 Ways to Make Money Online" - methods that anyone can use to earn an income from home.

Yeah. Don't do this. You'd have better luck getting into the wine at home sales or Tupperware or whatever.

Now I am a little scared but I do not know. The guy has a BMW car and he has only done it for 3 years. I would like that!! He said the lifetime member is the only way to go and he even offered to pay for about $500 of it to help me start. Not sure how giving money is a scam but I will look close before I agree!!

ADVERTISEMENT