ADVERTISEMENT

I got a self sad for the first time yesterday

Have you thought of setting up a go fund me? Me and HORT, GIA, would love to contribute!
Nah, I’d rather everyone donate to research, I definitely appreciate every cent people put into that. I’ve done pretty well in life financially and have an inheritance that I haven’t touched on top of that so I’m alright. I appreciate the sentiment and the work you do. If I ever end up in your area I’d gladly give you blood. my regular doctor takes it from me all the time so i can talk to them about how to get a donation to your lab.

The two things I can do is generate his stem cells and use them for research, anonymously. I will make your motor neurons.

And just give me a venmo or PayPal or whatever the fund raising sites are and let's try to get him a couple k minimum. It will help him in Omaha and maybe give him some joy. Let's not sit on our asses and let's do this.

He's a good guy and one of our own.

Nah, I’d rather everyone donate to research, I definitely appreciate every cent people put into that. I’ve done pretty well in life financially and have an inheritance that I haven’t touched on top of that so I’m alright. I appreciate the sentiment and the work you do. If I ever end up in your area I’d gladly give you blood. my regular doctor takes it from me all the time so i can talk to them about how to get a donation to your lab.
You can ship it to me as well. We will pay for the shipping. I can keep you posted on the progress visually.

ADVERTISEMENT