ADVERTISEMENT

I got HuskerOnline message board BINGO

RonaldMexico

HR MVP
Aug 11, 2020
1. More talented than Iowa. Check
2 Iowa holds on every play. Check
3. That was not a hold on Martinez’s run. Check
4. Scott’s players haven’t bought into the system and will be better When all of his players are there. Check
5. 90s reference followed by Iowa has never won anything. Check

BINGO

Edit to include “their mean coaches were clapping so our center couldn’t snap the ball”!

Last edited:
4. Scott’s players haven’t bought into the system and will be better When all of his players are there. Check

BINGO
Dammit, I never win Bingo. I always end up with 4 out of 5 before the board gets cleared.........

BINGO

lmao .. they think they are in the worst division of college football

BINGO

They have some denial problems for sure. However Iowa has the problem of playing down to the level of their opponents. As a result we lose too many games we shouldn't and embarrassingly as a result don't compete for titles in a pretty so so division in the West. We own Nebraska right now but we should be more focused on why Wisconsin, Northwestern and Purdue own us and prevent us from wining the West. Feel like Iowa has been treading water in a mediocre division for far too long and all of a sudden beating Nebraska and Minnesota is the highlight of our regular season. Iowa should be beating Nebraska by 3 scores not needing the defense to make end of game saving plays.

They have some denial problems for sure. However Iowa has the problem of playing down to the level of their opponents. As a result we lose too many games we shouldn't and embarrassingly as a result don't compete for titles in a pretty so so division in the West. We own Nebraska right now but we should be more focused on why Wisconsin, Northwestern and Purdue own us and prevent us from wining the West. Feel like Iowa has been treading water in a mediocre division for far too long and all of a sudden beating Nebraska and Minnesota is the highlight of our regular season. Iowa should be beating Nebraska by 3 scores not needing the defense to make end of game saving plays.
Give this man a cigar

They have P5 level recruits that play like Juco level.

The only good part is it's a near certain win every season.

An apologetic coach is a coach destined for the inevitable. Give it time. They will eat their own.

Reactions: pahawk68
regarding "That was not a hold on Martinez’s run". I barely know anything about football and i saw that hold in real time. Maybe it wasnt a major hold but it appeared to be in the wide open for the ref to see. I was much more nervous with Martinez out there vs when mccaffery was out there.

Reactions: BioHawk
regarding "That was not a hold on Martinez’s run". I barely know anything about football and i saw that hold in real time. Maybe it wasnt a major hold but it appeared to be in the wide open for the ref to see. I was much more nervous with Martinez out there vs when mccaffery was out there.

It was an obvious hold. Ray Charles would have thrown a flag.

It was an obvious hold. Ray Charles would have thrown a flag.

I’m not an actual “fan” of either school despite my respect for Iowa ..

It was a hold .. just like the flag that the ref from St. Paul Minnesota threw on Payne Durham last week wasn’t offensive pass interference

it was a complete takedown hold ...

And they are over there crying that they have different rules than the rest of the league .. like we haven’t all been jobbed when playing Michigan or Ohio state

tenor.gif

Add in the Iowa sideline causing their center to snap the ball early, over the qb’s head, at the feet of the qb’s feet, to the right of the qb, and to the left of the qb.

Also, Iowa players are dirty and tackle their players too hard. You can’t make this stuff up.

Add in the Iowa sideline causing their center to snap the ball early, over the qb’s head, at the feet of the qb’s feet, to the right of the qb, and to the left of the qb.

Also, Iowa players are dirty and tackle their players too hard. You can’t make this stuff up.

we would never lose to Iowa if your fans didn’t have to go and cheer so loud lmao

Reactions: spiderland

BINGO

Edit to include “their mean coaches were clapping so our center couldn’t snap the ball”!
I saw that they were bitching about Iowa coaches and players clapping. I wonder what would happen if 70,000 fans were there. Their center might of snaps it over Martinez or Mccaffrey's head a dozen times.

For the Eastern Iowa fans.... hopefully you now have a little taste of the kind of shit us hawk fans in Western Iowa/Eastern Nebraska have experienced for years...

Nebby fans and media are the biggest tools. It's nothing but excuses...whining...frost circle jerks... BIG conspiracy theories...arrogance...star ratings... etc.

It's so satisfying watching them self destruct lol

Neb program started to go downhill after entering the Big 10 and they were required to meet a certain academic level. Plus the competition week in and week out.

Reactions: Pawkhawk1

If that wasn't a hold then they just need to get rid of the rule altogether.

What a delusional bunch of idiots over there. Look at this gem of a post I just found over there:

You've been told before that there IS an effort to punish Nebraska and prevent a rise. People don't want to listen because we haven't done ourselves any favors and it sounds like sour grapes, but it is happening.

They actually believe the big ten is holding them back. LOL.

Reactions: HawkinK.C.1
What a delusional bunch of idiots over there. Look at this gem of a post I just found over there:

You've been told before that there IS an effort to punish Nebraska and prevent a rise. People don't want to listen because we haven't done ourselves any favors and it sounds like sour grapes, but it is happening.

I've seen serious posts that the B1G is out to get Iowa in basketball.

There are delusional fans everywhere.

I missed my bingo this year because I was waiting for “Iowa kicker blowing kisses”. Might have happened if that last kick was good.

It's clear some Husker fans are looking for excuses on why Frost has been a bust so far.

The call they're bitching about wasn't really controversial. The real question was "why did he hold"? It really wasn't needed because Martinez was past that spot on the play.

These complaints from their fans only add fuel to the fire that Nebraska isn't really competitive anymore.

If their AD didn't need the $$$, I think a return to the Big 12 would be best for all concerned.

It's clear some Husker fans are looking for excuses on why Frost has been a bust so far.

The call they're bitching about wasn't really controversial. The real question was "why did he hold"? It really wasn't needed because Martinez was past that spot on the play.

These complaints from their fans only add fuel to the fire that Nebraska isn't really competitive anymore.

If their AD didn't need the $$$, I think a return to the Big 12 would be best for all concerned.
I proposed a move to Independent status on the main board that Nebraska fans responded positively to........

ADVERTISEMENT