ADVERTISEMENT

I got Leaf Filter...

I don't like getting on the ladder anymore. One fall would cost more in health care costs than the gutter covers
A few months ago you were keen to pull on the shit kickers and party in Ukraine, and now you’re scared of a ladder.
You aged faster than Ben Kenobi before A New Hope! ;)

When I see those commercials I imagine it would make my house seem as if it didn’t have gutters during a typical Florida thunderstorm downpour.
We got that Forrest Gump rain.

• Haha
Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
A few months ago you were keen to pull on the shit kickers and party in Ukraine, and now you’re scared of a ladder.
You aged faster than Ben Kenobi before A New Hope! ;)

When I see those commercials I imagine it would make my house seem as if it didn’t have gutters during a typical Florida thunderstorm downpour.
We got that Forrest Gump rain.

A blood clot and loss of function of a leg will do that.

I am sure you will love it…:I went back and forth between leaf filter and the micro mesh we went with….ultimately did the micro mesh variety because we knew quite a few people who have them and love them. Happy so far, and no more trips up the 25 foot ladder for this guy.

:this close: to scoring one of these:

222a89ed33a1f8cfa73e5c871a1c00c0cbb9e48e-800x520.jpg

But sorry to hear, hope you beat the prognosis.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Is the blood clot related to the Covid vaccine? I've got a buddy whose sister died of a blood clot that they think was caused by the Covid vaccine....

Here it's the oak catkins that are the problem. Those gutter cover products keep the leaves out, but the catkins clog up the mesh (or worse, go right through it), so you still have to get up there and clean them.

Oh f!ck sorry to hear about this. Honestly I remember you are in Ames, and I am a hop, skip, and a jump away in ankeny. I am former military like you and we have similar jobs…. If you need anything I mean it let me know send me a DM and I would be happy to help.

Oh f!ck sorry to hear about this. Honestly I remember you are in Ames, and I am a hop, skip, and a jump away in ankeny. I am former military like you and we have similar jobs…. If you need anything I mean it let me know send me a DM and I would be happy to help.
That’s more like 4 hops for Jimmy now.

Here it's the oak catkins that are the problem. Those gutter cover products keep the leaves out, but the catkins clog up the mesh (or worse, go right through it), so you still have to get up there and clean them.
Catkins are the devil. We call them oak worms. They get on my mesh guards and have to be removed, but it's still better than cleaning out gutters.

The OP is a rube who got taken by Big Gutter.
It’s all a conspiracy….don’t tell anyone but the helicopter “seeds” you see? Not even real, dropped from planes by Big Gutter

I appreciate your sentiments. I'm going hard core on p.t. and exercises, because I was offered and accepted a job in Urbandale. I want to be healthy to start. Great pay and benefits. Plus, I get out of the rats race of law.

OP, I am disappoint. You should know by now to consult with the HROT sages PRIOR to making a purchasing decision. By the way, don’t watch the video in post #3, it will just add insult to injury. Suffice it to say…

64556000.jpg

All right, my only complaint with
Leaf guard and gutter helmet type deals is during torrential downpours, water just flows right off the top. Outside of that, they are nice. I went with high quality gutter screens, which I believe perform better in torrential downpours.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmy McGill
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT