ADVERTISEMENT

I guess sheep fucking is a thing

Colonoscopy

HB Legend
Feb 20, 2022
Saint Louis, Mo
I was googling for a funny picture of a guy ****ing a sheep. Like a cartoon or one of those really fuzzy pictures of some militia member going to town up on a hillside in Afghanatsan.

But no. I got the real ****ing thing. No warning. Nothing. And I accidentally hit the video tab before, and that was worse. Google doesn't care if you see real deal sheep ****ing. I like freedom to be weird and look at weird shit, but goddamn. I could have done without that. Now it's a thing for me. Oh, yeah, that reminds me of this time I saw a guy ****ing a sheep. That's going to playout in my head a bout a goddamn million times now.

• Haha
Reactions: NDallasRuss
I was googling for a funny picture of a guy ****ing a sheep. Like a cartoon or one of those really fuzzy pictures of some militia member going to town up on a hillside in Afghanatsan.

But no. I got the real ****ing thing. No warning. Nothing. And I accidentally hit the video tab before, and that was worse. Google doesn't care if you see real deal sheep ****ing. I like freedom to be weird and look at weird shit, but goddamn. I could have done without that. Now it's a thing for me. Oh, yeah, that reminds me of this time I saw a guy ****ing a sheep. That's going to playout in my head a bout a goddamn million times now.
oh-sure-john-candy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT