ADVERTISEMENT

I guess Warren is the only woman of color remaining for the Dems...

The Dems affinity for identity politics is now devouring their own. This is what happens when your politics is obsessed with skin color. Perhaps if they concentrated on the quality of a person’s heart...
Oh, is that what the GOP did?

tenor.gif

Reactions: FlickShagwell
The Lone Ranger and Tonto have now
endorsed Warren for President. This is
a big move for her to capture the Native
American vote.

Reactions: Roy L Fuchs
How many generations does it take to eliminate your ancestors?
511 of her ancestors were white and 1 was Native American. I expect it will take several more generations before her descendants are anything other than predominantly white.

Stop deflecting. Why do YOU think he is racist?

How is it deflecting?

There are many, many articles and emails of his floating around about him espousing white nationalist beliefs. Many links and relationships with white nationalist outlets. I believe white nationalists are racists, therefore, it is my belief that Stephen Miller is a racist.

You can agree or disagree but it’s not that difficult a concept - not sure why this is hard for you.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
How is it deflecting?

There are many, many articles and emails of his floating around about him espousing white nationalist beliefs. Many links and relationships with white nationalist outlets. I believe white nationalists are racists, therefore, it is my belief that Stephen Miller is a racist.

You can agree or disagree but it’s not that difficult a concept - not sure why this is hard for you.

You can’t cite one thing...

Why do you let other people formulate your thoughts?

You can’t cite one thing...

Why do you let other people formulate your thoughts?
I think you’re just being obtuse, but I’ll play along one more time.

Because I don’t know Miller personally and haven’t spoken to him directly, I am therefore reliant on reports of others, supplemented by my personal views on the motivations of some of the immigration policies out of this administration. Oh, and reading some of his emails from 2015 and 2016.

Now, not sure what else to tell you if you still don’t grasp this.

I think you’re just being obtuse, but I’ll play along one more time.

Because I don’t know Miller personally and haven’t spoken to him directly, I am therefore reliant on reports of others, supplemented by my personal views on the motivations of some of the immigration policies out of this administration. Oh, and reading some of his emails from 2015 and 2016.

Now, not sure what else to tell you if you still don’t grasp this.

Finally. Wow. That was like a dental extraction. “Immigration policies”! Why is the enforcement of US immigrion law a problem for you?

Reactions: Roy L Fuchs
I read. I watch. You trying to argue he’s a white nationalist but not a racist?
They can’t come up with anything. Trump is not racist. It’s all a fabricated narrative created by the media and swallowed by their low resolution followers. Barack is far more racist than Trump has ever been accused of being.

I believe I heard we should judge ppl by not by color of their skin but content of their character?

Is that wrong?

The Dems affinity for identity politics is now devouring their own. This is what happens when your politics is obsessed with skin color. Perhaps if they concentrated on the quality of a person’s heart...

Did a die hard trump supporter really just mention the quality of a person's heart. WOW!
I'm beginning to think most pro trump accounts here have to really be dem's just trying to make republicans look incredibly stupid by saying things like that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT