ADVERTISEMENT

I had a dream

lookleft goright

HR All-American
Jan 21, 2012
Amazingly enough on MLK day, I had a dream also. Maybe some of you cesspoolian wizards can interpret it for me.

I wanted to ask Terry Brands a couple questions about some wrestling technique that I just could not get anyone to try. I thought he could tell me if it was good stuff or maybe where the flaws in the technique lie.

So we are walking to my old high school and we go to the wrestling room. Every time I tried to show him the stuff, something would happen. Once the kids were rolling out the mats (with the flag being the imprint across the whole mat) and they just would not get it right.

Then the head high school coach came running thru the room like he was an airplane with skinny legs and he had no idea who Terry was.

Then I saw a guy standing up in front of his seat on an airplane -it is a dream so evidently I was on an airplane in the wrestling room, and I went to ask him some questions. I knew him but I was not sure how. It turns out he was a financial expert and he remembered me from a previous encounter and he gave me all kinds of great advice and insight.

Then I went back to my high school where Terry was handing out all kinds of memorabilia and souvenirs to adoring fans and showing some kid the finer points of a move. Oh yeah, we walked around the mats arm in arm and I thought "wow this guy has some nice lats!"

Finally, we found time to go over the technique after terry ran around the mats flexing some enormous lats and artistically waving his wrists in the air like a graceful ballerina. When we finally went over the technique he, we were outside in some mud and melted snow puddles and I was ready to say forget it, but Terry insisted and got right down on the muddy ground in his fancy dress shoes and business suit.

I never did get any real input, but I did think it was cool that he jumped on the ground in nice clothes to work on a move.

I did finally wake up laughing to myself at what a funny and somewhat silly dream that was. I am not sure which is worse - that I had a dream about Terry Brands or that I am comfortable enough with you cesspool dwellers to be willing share it. :)

Amazingly enough on MLK day, I had a dream also. Maybe some of you cesspoolian wizards can interpret it for me.

I wanted to ask Terry Brands a couple questions about some wrestling technique that I just could not get anyone to try. I thought he could tell me if it was good stuff or maybe where the flaws in the technique lie.

So we are walking to my old high school and we go to the wrestling room. Every time I tried to show him the stuff, something would happen. Once the kids were rolling out the mats (with the flag being the imprint across the whole mat) and they just would not get it right.

Then the head high school coach came running thru the room like he was an airplane with skinny legs and he had no idea who Terry was.

Then I saw a guy standing up in front of his seat on an airplane -it is a dream so evidently I was on an airplane in the wrestling room, and I went to ask him some questions. I knew him but I was not sure how. It turns out he was a financial expert and he remembered me from a previous encounter and he gave me all kinds of great advice and insight.

Then I went back to my high school where Terry was handing out all kinds of memorabilia and souvenirs to adoring fans and showing some kid the finer points of a move. Oh yeah, we walked around the mats arm in arm and I thought "wow this guy has some nice lats!"

Finally, we found time to go over the technique after terry ran around the mats flexing some enormous lats and artistically waving his wrists in the air like a graceful ballerina. When we finally went over the technique he, we were outside in some mud and melted snow puddles and I was ready to say forget it, but Terry insisted and got right down on the muddy ground in his fancy dress shoes and business suit.

I never did get any real input, but I did think it was cool that he jumped on the ground in nice clothes to work on a move.

I did finally wake up laughing to myself at what a funny and somewhat silly dream that was. I am not sure which is worse - that I had a dream about Terry Brands or that I am comfortable enough with you cesspool dwellers to be willing share it. :)
Uh, 1) What was the great advise from finance expert? 2) What was the damn move you were working on? All this detail but most important parts left out!?!?!?

Oh yeah, we walked around the mats arm in arm and I thought "wow this guy has some nice lats!"

Please tell me you're a woman.

I think it would help if you quit drinking.

I had to stop reading when you started walking on the flag. Now I don’t believe you. Terry would never have walked on the US flag. Even in YOUR dream. Lol

I'm not a psychologist and have never stayed at a Holiday Inn Express. But I've always wanted to be a talk radio show host and call myself Dr. Todd, the Dream Doctor. ("Bob from Cincinnati, you're on the air.")

Here are a few elements I'm seeing...

You're seeking advice or guidance...not just wrestling...as there's also a financial analyst. You're having trouble getting good advice with all the distractions in your life.

Airplane = perhaps a recent trip that's fresh in your memory? Or perhaps more generally, a trip through life? We're all flying through life, including the head wrestling coach...we're all on the plane.

Kids...younger generation...they're not getting the moves right...they're not even unfurling the flag correctly.

Maybe you're asking if you have something worthwhile to offer them (coded as wrestling moves)?

I'm Dr. Todd, the Dream Doctor...until next time...may your dreams come true.

I'm not a psychologist and have never stayed at a Holiday Inn Express. But I've always wanted to be a talk radio show host and call myself Dr. Todd, the Dream Doctor. ("Bob from Cincinnati, you're on the air.")

You're seeking advice or guidance...not just wrestling...as there's also a financial analyst. You're having trouble getting good advice with all the distractions in your life.

Airplane = perhaps a recent trip that's fresh in your memory? Or perhaps more generally, a trip through life? We're all flying through life, including the head wrestling coach...we're all on the plane.

Kids...younger generation...they're not getting the moves right...they're not even unfurling the flag correctly.

Maybe you're asking if you have something worthwhile to offer them (coded as wrestling moves)?

Now I really feel like I have some serious mental issues. Thanks for nothing Dr Todd!! ;-)

Lats...what about those luscious lats Tom had? Pray tell Dr. Todd!

Please tell me you're a woman.
C'mon. There'd be nothing wrong with it.
an airplane in the wrestling room
Symbolism - sure you can figure it out (hints follow):
Terry insisted and got right down on the muddy ground.

I never did get any real input

we walked around the mats arm in arm and I thought "wow this guy has some nice lats!"

Last edited:

But did Iowa win the national championship in your dream?............

"Beep! Beep! Go to Sleep!" "I'm Dr. Todd, and I'm hear to analyze your dreams."

Sorry, some replies write themselves.

Reactions: TarpHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT