ADVERTISEMENT

I hate Nebraska

here is a good lesson in life
if you are arrogant [scott frost] you will make many enemies, even if you have no interaction with the arrogance
perfect example is myself, as an isu fan i should hate iowa more than anyone right? wrong
i root against nebraska harder than anyone ever this year because scott frost and nebraska is so arrogant
ferentz isnt arrogant, and i have long said its hard to hate him, really hard

"we woulda got beaten up back in the day for wearing sweatshirts on the field to warm up" I cant believe frosty said this lol as if this has any outcome on the game, and of course he said all of this while wearing his hoodie in his presser after the game. lol this guy always has some random excuse like that every week.

source.gif

"we woulda got beaten up back in the day for wearing sweatshirts on the field to warm up" I cant believe frosty said this lol as if this has any outcome on the game, and of course he said all of this while wearing his hoodie in his presser after the game. lol this guy always has some random excuse like that every week.
He speaks from experience!

Why you think he was hiding in the closet? Didn't want another ass whopping by his teammate....

Just want to get my hate out of the way for this week. But yeah **** frost, **** Washington, **** martienez, and **** your fan base.

Be careful dude, wouldn't want any of the latte or FCA crowd to decry your "explosive anger" or "toxic masculinity" issues.

In case its Brian writing under a nom de plume right on brother.

A guy I know very well happens to be close friends with Tommy Frazier as they are drinking buddies and play a lot of golf together. We are in the bar after bowling one night and talking about Chris Kelsay's bars in Omaha possibly going under and how arrogant he is. Mr. X I will call him (he lettered for 4 years in golf at UNL and friends with Frazier and numerous other former players) shares that Kelsay is arrogant but no one holds a candle to Frosty as far as arrogance goes. He said Frazier can't stand him and that the great majority of guys Frosty played with in Lincoln despised him. He went on to add that both Peters brothers would still love to rip his head off if they got the chance to this day. But I also know that Frazier has a lot of jealousy towards Frost based upon how their respective lives have turned out.

A guy I know very well happens to be close friends with Tommy Frazier as they are drinking buddies and play a lot of golf together. We are in the bar after bowling one night and talking about Chris Kelsay's bars in Omaha possibly going under and how arrogant he is. Mr. X I will call him (he lettered for 4 years in golf at UNL and friends with Frazier and numerous other former players) shares that Kelsay is arrogant but no one holds a candle to Frosty as far as arrogance goes. He said Frazier can't stand him and that the great majority of guys Frosty played with in Lincoln despised him. He went on to add that both Peters brothers would still love to rip his head off if they got the chance to this day. But I also know that Frazier has a lot of jealousy towards Frost based upon how their respective lives have turned out.

interesting
name an arrogant coach that last longs in this profession + every team is out for your head. nebraska gets everyones best game, this past weekend was indianas super bowl and purdues will be coming up etc.
dantonio is quite arrogant from what i hear but he is a lot more tight lipped about it.

Cool story bro.

I've been a Nebby hater for a long time.

My hatred has turned to pity and amusement at how far they have fallen and how arrogant their players, coaches and fan base remains still.

There are some awesome people that live and work in Nebraska. There are parts of the state that are beautiful and interesting. It could be a nice place if their collective delusions about their states only football program could be tempered even slightly by reality.

Thank you! I am printing this story and storing it in my safe so I can pull it out each Christmas dinner and read it to my children and future grandchildren.

interesting
name an arrogant coach that last longs in this profession + every team is out for your head. nebraska gets everyones best game, this past weekend was indianas super bowl and purdues will be coming up etc.
dantonio is quite arrogant from what i hear but he is a lot more tight lipped about it.
Not a football coach, but I think Alford is at least as arrogant as Frost.

here is a good lesson in life
if you are arrogant [scott frost] you will make many enemies, even if you have no interaction with the arrogance
perfect example is myself, as an isu fan i should hate iowa more than anyone right? wrong
i root against nebraska harder than anyone ever this year because scott frost and nebraska is so arrogant
ferentz isnt arrogant, and i have long said its hard to hate him, really hard
Thats funny, because there are some supposed Hawk fans who would disagree with your last statement.....

I've been a Nebby hater for a long time.

My hatred has turned to pity and amusement at how far they have fallen and how arrogant their players, coaches and fan base remains still.

There are some awesome people that live and work in Nebraska. There are parts of the state that are beautiful and interesting. It could be a nice place if their collective delusions about their states only football program could be tempered even slightly by reality.

I am right with you on the amusement part, but I am still years away from pity

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT