ADVERTISEMENT

I hate Tom Izzo

A couple seasons ago, I happened to be in Iowa City when the Hawkeyes were hosting the Michigan State Basketball team. I happily dropped $64 on a nose-bleed seat just so I could be in the same room with Tom Izzo when I flipped him off. I've done it so many times through the TV that I felt I needed to finally do it in person.
The Hawks lost, but I left CHA feeling satisfied.

I'm five minutes into watching Iowa at MSU from this past February. I hate that man.

That is all. Maybe this is bipartisan?

Have a nice Saturday, assholes.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Rudolph
I didn't mind him until he threw his support behind Lickliter. That was going too far.

"It's an amazing world I live in. I mean, I don't know Todd that well, to be very honest with you. But I know this: He's a quality guy. He doesn't cheat. He does it the right way. I feel sorry for some of these guys as I did Tommy Amaker, as I did Dan Monson, as I do Tom Crean a little bit. Guys that take over programs that have been decimated with crap."

"I'm not gonna say anything insulting about anybody else's administration, but (the Iowa firing) is not because of lack of work, lack of effort or cheating, I guarantee you that. Unless there's something I don't know. And yeah, that bothers me some. ... I'd heard a rumor that they were thinking it and I just blew it off, like 'You've got to be kidding me.' And I think for what he had and the injuries he went through and the suspensions with the alcohol problem and all the things they had, I thought he did a hell of a job to be honest with you."

I'm five minutes into watching Iowa at MSU from this past February. I hate that man.

That is all. Maybe this is bipartisan?

Have a nice Saturday, assholes.
Yes, he hates you too...

I didn't mind him until he threw his support behind Lickliter. That was going too far.
He just wanted revenge for the 43 - 38 beat down TL gave his 6th ranked Spartans in '08...

Reactions: Tunadog and torbee
The angriest I have ever been watching a basketball game. I remember a buddy gave me some hard cider samples and I got drunk and pissed.
Mainly because in my head, we win that game and we are dancing. And from where we were as a program, that would have been a nice surprise
I was at that game. I went to the hotel gym and lifted weights. Couldn't chance being at a bar.

Reactions: bdg8
That was a game Fran should have gotten thrown out of. What a joke. I wish he would have lost it to at least make a point.

ADVERTISEMENT