ADVERTISEMENT

I have a bad feeling.

Thomas Barnes

All-Conference
Feb 1, 2014
Denver, Colorado
my wife called me and said that we need to talk when she gets back home. I do not like that one bit because that is never good news but I cannot sit here thinking about bad things because I have to make sales. I do not know for sure why she wants to talk and I think things were good with us but I am really stressed.

Reactions: millah_22
stormtrooper_hump.gif

my wife called me and said that we need to talk when she gets back home. I do not like that one bit because that is never good news but I cannot sit here thinking about bad things because I have to make sales. I do not know for sure why she wants to talk and I think things were good with us but I am really stressed.

I am sure that while you are sitting at work stressed that she is relaxed aT home getting trained at this time.

Did orientation ever say anything about using the "My wife is going to divorce me tonight" sales pitch? If not I'd use this to your advantage. Just don't use the "I may lose my job" sales pitch.

Bitches be cray, but bitches love money and successful sales people always have money.

So.... Is Thomas the skinny dude or the fat dude in his avatar?

The skinny dude, I could see leaving a public sector job for sales, and his wife stepping out on him. The fat dude is a troll.

Disassociation disorder ala Sally Field in "Sybil"

So.... Is Thomas the skinny dude or the fat dude in his avatar?

The skinny dude, I could see leaving a public sector job for sales, and his wife stepping out on him. The fat dude is a troll.

Disassociation disorder ala Sally Field in "Sybil"

Look it is me Thomas and I said why I switched pictures. I know Thomas C and he is a friend of my brother but this IS my picture. I am about the only real one here I think but everybody just likes to bully me for fun I guess. I knew I should not have talked about this because stupid people would just say bad things about her or me.

People on here that do not have pictures and are just here to cause trouble made me worried so I used others but I do not care since a lot here know I am real and a better poster then those other guys anyway. That is why I put my real picture back up

I would assume you would already know this, but we'll need pics of the wife to give the correct advice here....come on man, step up your game!

I'm going to code a macro to see what regular never posts at the same time as Barnes. This thread is a dead giveaway that he is trolling.

I'm going to code a macro to see what regular never posts at the same time as Barnes. This thread is a dead giveaway that he is trolling.

What do you mean?? My wife called me this morning and I will talk to her later and I am stressed but I do not get why that means I am trolling. Look she has been at her hometown at her moms house since Thursday and we do not fight but she listens to me if I am firm about something. I do not know if something is wrong or what. I post here because I do not have many people to talk to and people like you and others waste space but some are nice and offer me good advice. It makes me feel better to not hold it in sometimes and I think that makes some people mad here.

Look it is me Thomas and I said why I switched pictures. I know Thomas C and he is a friend of my brother but this IS my picture. I am about the only real one here I think but everybody just likes to bully me for fun I guess. I knew I should not have talked about this because stupid people would just say bad things about her or me.

I assure you I'm the "realist" SOB, you will meet. I didn't hear the story of why you changed your avatar to the fat guy. Come at me bro, Internet tough guy is my favorite role to play!

Btw, I do need pics of the wife to form an opinion!

Reactions: txhawk I and I4cy
Dear Thomas, your wife's lawyer called and said that your
marriage has never been consummated. She is divorcing
you because you have no libido. Legally, you are not really
married until there is copulation. It looks like she will file a
no-fault divorce. This means that your manhood was never
realized in the marital bed and it is not her fault.

What do you mean?? My wife called me this morning and I will talk to her later and I am stressed but I do not get why that means I am trolling. Look she has been at her hometown at her moms house since Thursday and we do not fight but she listens to me if I am firm about something. I do not know if something is wrong or what. I post here because I do not have many people to talk to and people like you and others waste space but some are nice and offer me good advice. It makes me feel better to not hold it in sometimes and I think that makes some people mad here.

I have given you the benefit of doubt several times, and even played along, giving you advice. But now, I am assuming you are a reg playing a game. I will find out who.

Reactions: IMCC965
Gy0lbzk.png

I have given you the benefit of doubt several times, and even played along, giving you advice. But now, I am assuming you are a reg playing a game. I will find out who.

Ok I guess?? I do not know what you are trying to say or do but go ahead if you think you have to do that. I am Thomas and I guess you do not like that.

I thought your job didn't let you use the internet or phone during the day.

I thought your job didn't let you use the internet or phone during the day.

I do not care what they think they are worried about me and will not bother me I think. I just hide it when they walk around.

They just let me know I got 3 of my sales back since the recording did not have me say that exactly. They said they are now going to cancel the other orders after they were going to keep them before. I told them I was going to get legal advice and it is funny how they changed when they found out I know a lawyer pretty well.

I do not care what they think they are worried about me and will not bother me I think. I just hide it when they walk around.

They just let me know I got 3 of my sales back since the recording did not have me say that exactly. They said they are now going to cancel the other orders after they were going to keep them before. I told them I was going to get legal advice and it is funny how they changed when they found out I know a lawyer pretty well.
You know what, don't worry about the wife right now. Get out there and hit the streets baby! Get some sales, have a record day. When you get home you will feel like a million bucks and will be a little richer. This will give you the confidence to deal with whatever the wife throws at you. Put your big boy pants on and get to work. You know you can do it!!!

Throwing out the "I'm a bigshot on HROT" usually works wonders in getting people to change their tune.

Why do you assume it's something bad? Or did you not want kids?

wlejtj.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT