ADVERTISEMENT

I have a "darkened heart" and "depraved mind"...

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
And, at this point I'd have it no other way. What a wonderful life it is. Regarding the Benham brothers, I think they protest a bit too much and dress a bit too nicely. The last sentence is PURE GOLD and I don't mean "golden" as it applies to our PEOTUS.

http://www.towleroad.com/2017/01/david-benham/

Former reality tv host and religious right poster boy David Benham has said that gay marriage is a satanic attack on God that came about because of people with a “darkened heart” and a “depraved mind.”

Benham was appearing yesterday with his equally ridiculous brother Jason on hate group Liberty Counsel’s “Faith and Freedom” radio show.

RELATED: Benham Brothers Call Marriage Equality ‘The Worst Thing That Could Have Ever Happened to Our Nation’ – AUDIO
“We’ve deconstructed gender,” said David. “It’s an ultimate attack on the creator. So this is where we find ourselves as a culture, is with a depraved mind where we’re celebrating and even forcing others to participate in immorality.”

He continued:

“What the Lord wants. He wants us to have life and this whole deconstruction of gender, this whole redefinition of marriage, all of these things is a mask for Satan who is robbing and killing and destroying these people who desperately want life. They want to seek the love of a father, trying to find it in the arms of another man and they’ll never find it there.”

In 2015, the brothers preposterously claimed that they saved a man from homosexuality by buying him tickets to a basketball game.

Man I saw this younger lady at the gym this morning and I swear to god she would save any man from homosexuality.

And, at this point I'd have it no other way. What a wonderful life it is. Regarding the Benham brothers, I think they protest a bit too much and dress a bit too nicely. The last sentence is PURE GOLD and I don't mean "golden" as it applies to our PEOTUS.

http://www.towleroad.com/2017/01/david-benham/

Former reality tv host and religious right poster boy David Benham has said that gay marriage is a satanic attack on God that came about because of people with a “darkened heart” and a “depraved mind.”

Benham was appearing yesterday with his equally ridiculous brother Jason on hate group Liberty Counsel’s “Faith and Freedom” radio show.

RELATED: Benham Brothers Call Marriage Equality ‘The Worst Thing That Could Have Ever Happened to Our Nation’ – AUDIO
“We’ve deconstructed gender,” said David. “It’s an ultimate attack on the creator. So this is where we find ourselves as a culture, is with a depraved mind where we’re celebrating and even forcing others to participate in immorality.”

He continued:

“What the Lord wants. He wants us to have life and this whole deconstruction of gender, this whole redefinition of marriage, all of these things is a mask for Satan who is robbing and killing and destroying these people who desperately want life. They want to seek the love of a father, trying to find it in the arms of another man and they’ll never find it there.”

In 2015, the brothers preposterously claimed that they saved a man from homosexuality by buying him tickets to a basketball game.

Reactions: BrianNole09
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT