ADVERTISEMENT

I have a solution for those who don't have a choice.

WWJD at least understands what a terrible president Trump has been, and is able to articulate accurate criticisms of him.

Have you ever been critical of Trump?

The Pete B thread. I said instead of being on other networks other than Fox News, he spends his time name calling on Twitter. Not very Presidential.

And, I didn't vote for the guy because he's too damned thin skinned for the job, and he's an asshole.

Reactions: mstp1992
The Pete B thread. I said instead of being on other networks other than Fox News, he spends his time name calling on Twitter. Not very Presidential.

And, I didn't vote for the guy because he's too damned thin skinned for the job, and he's an asshole.
Congratulations for realizing what kind of person Trump is. However, that still doesn't explain why you (and others) didn't vote for the candidate who was clearly better for our country.

Reactions: BelemNole
Russia, because she's be in a position for payback. Or, maybe the South. All those deplorables.
Ah, so no real answer. Fascinating how many people bought into the republican/bernie bro fantasy about her and won't let go still years later.

Ah, so no real answer. Fascinating how many people bought into the republican/bernie bro fantasy about her and won't let go still years later.

Do you know how many people on here said Trump would get us into WWIII? It wasn't just CNN. Did you hold their feet to the fire? I highly doubt it.

Congratulations for realizing what kind of person Trump is. However, that still doesn't explain why you (and others) didn't vote for the candidate who was clearly better for our country.

Again, go get WWJD, and stop being so afraid of him. You're running out of excuses to why you didn't stick your nose up his ass for not voting Hillary.

Do you know how many people on here said Trump would get us into WWIII? It wasn't just CNN. Did you hold their feet to the fire? I highly doubt it.
You're deflecting again. You sound like my kids when they're in trouble when they were 5.
You made a claim, own it. Defend it. Or admit it was stupid.

She could already have us in WWIII. She was the voice of armed response in Obama's head during her tenure at the State Department.
LOL...she could have sold all of our children to aliens, TOO!!! Thank God she didn't get elected or we'd all be glowing in the dark and childless. See how much better off we are?!?!

You're deflecting again. You sound like my kids when they're in trouble when they were 5.
You made a claim, own it. Defend it. Or admit it was stupid.

I made the claim, I own it. Now, tell us all why you didn't push back when all the posters on here claimed Trump would get us into WWIII.

I’m not saying she would have made a good president but please tell me how in the hell she would have been worse than Trump
Tax reform wouldn't have happened. Economy wouldn't be this good. A whole bunch of left-wing touchy-feely judges would be on the bench. That's just for starters.

On the positive side, we wouldn't have to deal with childish, ridiculous tweets from the White House, and we wouldn't have to deal with a news media that have gone certifiably bonkers.

I made the claim, I own it. Now, tell us all why you didn't push back when all the posters on here claimed Trump would get us into WWIII.
1 I don’t recall the claim.
2. He’s dumb/petty/narcissistic enough to stumble into a war. Look at him talking tough about Iran today just because a fox segment was on.
3. Name the country you deflector.

1 I don’t recall the claim.
2. He’s dumb/petty/narcissistic enough to stumble into a war. Look at him talking tough about Iran today just because a fox segment was on.
3. Name the country you deflector.

#3. Pretty sure I already did.

Tax reform wouldn't have happened. Economy wouldn't be this good. A whole bunch of left-wing touchy-feely judges would be on the bench. That's just for starters.

On the positive side, we wouldn't have to deal with childish, ridiculous tweets from the White House, and we wouldn't have to deal with a news media that have gone certifiably bonkers.

sigh -- economy this good. trillion dollar deficit in the great Trump economy. trillion dollars discretionary spending on military budget [edit: sentence was awkward]. tariff-induced inflation. Today's GOP - hated Keynes when the black president advocated it, love it when the orange president does. really is crazy town around here.

The tax reform wouldn't have happened. The economy would be cruising. Lefty judges would be a huge improvement.

Reactions: BelemNole

How many Republicans ran in 2016?

How many "patriotic" Republicans speak out against Trump today?

This is a fuggin joke. Trump speaks for the vast majority of Republicans. This is who they really are.

Don't give me the no other choice bullshit. They need to stop being pussies and own this mutha f***er. Trump is their true colors.

sigh -- economy this good. trillion dollar deficit in the great Trump economy. trillion dollar increase in discretionary spending on military budget. tariff-induced inflation. Today's GOP - hated Keynes when the black president advocated it, love it when the orange president does. really is crazy town around here.
Not only does Keynes, but does Keynes exactly when Keynes would say not to.

Not only does Keynes, but does Keynes exactly when Keynes would say not to.

Then rolls out the freaking cocktail napkin that Laffer scribbled his curve on as support for cutting revenue with the debt at all times high after the economic crisis.

Anyone heard from Grover Norquist - or is that POS got a GOP ball-gag and on Fox payroll.

Last edited:

Wait....you're saying the tax "reform" that added more crushing debt and did little but benefit Trump and his cronies was a GOOD thing? JFC. You probably think that the tariffs have been great for the economy too.

The last election was the first time I didn't vote for a Democrat since Papa Bush 1st term. I want Tulsi Gabbard.

I do like what I've heard from Gabbard so far. I don't think she's going to gain any traction, though. Hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: Gimmered

Massive trillion dollar deficits wouldn't be looming .The economy? Give me a break...what exactly has accelerated from the trends established under Obama? The judiciary is his only "win" if what you're interested in is taking the country back to the 50's.

We wouldn't have a president who is the most reprehensible human being to ever hold the office, we wouldn't have emboldened right wing white supremacists making US policy, we wouldn't have morons trying desperately to defend an idiotic vote.

It's an attempt to absolve themselves of any responsibility to the clusterf**k that is the White House right now. Blameless until their dying breath.

I don’t know about all that. He is doing plenty of good things. You just don’t want to see it because of your hatred and willful ignorance.

Massive trillion dollar deficits wouldn't be looming .The economy? Give me a break...what exactly has accelerated from the trends established under Obama? The judiciary is his only "win" if what you're interested in is taking the country back to the 50's.

We wouldn't have a president who is the most reprehensible human being to ever hold the office, we wouldn't have emboldened right wing white supremacists making US policy, we wouldn't have morons trying desperately to defend an idiotic vote.

Hatred and ignorance, exhibit B.

Please explain how the situation could be worse. Go!

Big concern of mine was getting deeper and deeper into Syria to save a failed regime change policy that didn’t even have Congressional authorization, and could have sparked WW3 as we nearly did in Serbia.
I didn’t expect and British officers to be available to preserve good sense.

The fact we still have troops in that country is shameful.

I do like what I've heard from Gabbard so far. I don't think she's going to gain any traction, though. Hope I'm wrong.
I like Gabbard too, but the party establishment hates her. Sanders is probably the only one who wouldn’t immediately count her out as a VP, but it would further piss off the Hillary wing if he picked her—and they already dislike him. She will be lucky if she holds onto her house seat next election. Unfortunately for her, (and for lgbt Hawaiians) she worked for her father’s anti gay organization when she was 21–which she has apologized for and explained that she has changed her beliefs completely. This change has been reflected in her voting record. Between that and her refusal to go along with a push for regime change in Syria, she is an easy target. I think she has reached her zenith.

Big concern of mine was getting deeper and deeper into Syria to save a failed regime change policy that didn’t even have Congressional authorization, and could have sparked WW3 as we nearly did in Serbia.
I didn’t expect and British officers to be available to preserve good sense.

The fact we still have troops in that country is shameful.
Any president who commits US troops to combat or extends their deployment absent a declaration from Congress should be impeached.

Off of one stance, just not sure he's anyone I'd gravitate to. Plus if you read about the guy, he could be a prickly smug self-righteous type.
I'm sure we'll find out over the next few months.
Thank God our current president isn't prickly, smug, or self-righteous.

Also your opinion. :)
Which happens to be correct.

neenerneener128649266922546608.jpg

Reactions: Jan Itor
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT