ADVERTISEMENT

I have done my part to piss off libs today.

Pic? Bonus points if its pic with a chick. Double bonus if its a gun with guns.

After reading the subject line I thought you were simply going to say because you're happy. Libs love to be miserable. All they do is complain. Think about the last time a liberal politician ever told you what they were for (albeit lies) vs. what they're against? So tired of liberal b.s..

Reactions: farmandfleet
Originally posted by KennyPowers_96:

Originally posted by bagdropper:

Why?

Posted from Rivals Mobile
Because he can.

I didn't say I had a problem with it, I was just curious why? What kind of "machine gun"?

And I didn't respond questioning you or thought you had a problem with it. Merely answering the question as if say I bought a machine gun.

Unless it's truly needed for work, no rational human being (IMHO) would buy a machine gun unless they wanted to for purely selfish "love emptying a clip now and then" reasons.

It's probably pretty damn fun. But even contemplating buying one first has to have the aspect of...well...can he legally buy a machine gun, given the lack of logical reasons to buy one. And there's nothing wrong with that as long as he properly uses, cares for, and conceals/locks it up in legal fashion.

Reactions: hawksurprize
Originally posted by NoleandDawg:
Originally posted by bagdropper:
Why?

Because he can.
And it's perectly legal. I am wallowing in my freedom much to the chagrin of you libs.
I hope you had other reasons for spending your money on the gun, otherwise, you're going to have some buyer's remorse when you realize no one is upset by this.

I bought a machine gun. 'Murica.

It doesn't bother this pro gun Liberal.

I am qualified with several military weapons including a M 60 machine gun; and maintained UH 1 gunships. All at taxpayer expense like a good little liberal. I am not particularly good smithy, but if you have problems I can probably fix them at a nominal fee. lol

That's what happens when you have a draft and war and the Cons burn their draft cards like Gulliani, you have to trust us poor liberals to protect that 2nd Amendment Right.

This post was edited on 3/4 2:21 PM by wildcatdad

Thought you were going to say you had some buttsecks in the pen and changed teams.

Originally posted by wildcatdad:

I am qualified with several military weapons including a M 60 machine gun; and maintained UH 1 gunships. All at taxpayer expense like a good little liberal. I am not particularly good smithy, but if you have problems I can probably fix them at a nominal fee. lol

That's what happens when you have a draft and war and the Cons burn their draft cards like Gulliani, you have to trust us poor liberals to protect that 2nd Amendment Right.

Just a reminder that you're not merely a liberal, you're a self-confessed...wait for it...progressive.

Originally posted by hawkbleeder:

Just a reminder that you're not merely a liberal, you're a self-confessed...wait for it...progressive.

When I got my draft notice I was really nothing but a 20 year kid who worked at Cessna and answered my Countries call to arms. Yes I am a progressive but as many on here will point out I am not really a very good one nor a good liberal, I just have to keep working at it. If I was a Con I could just buy a gun vote for Ted Cruz and call it good.

When I win the lottery I'll splurge on a Thompson and a MG34 or MG42.

33-machine-gun-mg34-on-bipod.jpg

Reactions: hawksurprize
Originally posted by h-hawk:
When I win the lottery I'll splurge on a Thompson and a MG34 or MG42.

ec

Nice weapons. I have always wanted a Thompson, just for the heck of it.

When I got my draft notice I was really nothing but a 20 year kid who worked at Cessna and answered my Countries call to arms. Yes I am a progressive but as many on here will point out I am not really a very good one nor a good liberal, I just have to keep working at it. If I was a Con I could just buy a gun vote for Ted Cruz and call it good.
In other words, you're still a kid.

In other words, you're still a kid.

Yep.

After reading the subject line I thought you were simply going to say because you're happy. Libs love to be miserable. All they do is complain. Think about the last time a liberal politician ever told you what they were for (albeit lies) vs. what they're against? So tired of liberal b.s..
Projection is strong with this one.

Reactions: artradley
Originally posted by What Would Jesus Do?:

Projection is strong with this one.

I do like pancakes.

“...on Mount Wilson there is a telescope that can magnify the most distant stars up to twenty-four times the magnification of any previous telescope. This remarkable instrument was unsurpassed in the world of astronomy until the construction of the Mount Palomar telescope, an even more remarkable instrument of magnification. Owing to advances and improvements in optical technology, it is capable of magnifying the stars to four times the magnification and resolution of the Mount Wilson telescope... if you could somehow put the Mount Wilson telescope inside the Mount Palomar telescope, you still wouldn't be able to detect my interest...”

George Kaufman

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT