ADVERTISEMENT

I have seen the light! Kamala for President!

83Hawk

HB Legend
Sep 17, 2002
No use denying it…..the Kamala train is speeding up and is unstoppable! Her election win is all but guaranteed! I was going to sit this one out, but have changed my mind. I want to proudly tell my grandchildren I voted for the first Black woman president!

She has a great record, experience, and conducts herself professionally. She’s right on all the issues that matter, and will make a terrific president.

It’s not easy to change. As of yesterday I was still unhappy with both candidates, but after giving her a closer look this morning I am now firmly in the Kamala Kamp!

High Five Friends GIF by Amazon Freevee

No use denying it…..the Kamala train is speeding up and is unstoppable! Her election win is all but guaranteed! I was going to sit this one out, but have changed my mind. I want to proudly tell my grandchildren I voted for the first Black woman president!

She has a great record, experience, and conducts herself professionally. She’s right on all the issues that matter, and will make a terrific president.

It’s not easy to change. As of yesterday I was still unhappy with both candidates, but after giving her a closer look this morning I am now firmly in the Kamala Kamp!
TRIGGERED

Reactions: globalhawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT