ADVERTISEMENT

I have to say that I am looking forward to seeing Akrum play this year

ScoutRefugee

HR Legend
Oct 7, 2012
I love good running backs/running games. I don't look forward to a KF lead football team any longer. Not since Norm retired and passed. But I'll enjoy watching Akrum. Hopefully he has a great season.

Reactions: naturalmwa
GAuCxPf.gif

His season depends on having at least two WR's that will keep the safeties out of the box and one other good RB so he does not get the crap beat out of him before the BIG race begins.

Reactions: cleotishaywood
Hawkeye fans with seeing eye dogs are looking forward to seeing AW play. This is the most exciting player Iowa has had in quite a while.

Hopefully the new offensive staff will find creative ways to get AW the the ball with a little open field space. A healthy Meerkat will help. There might be a couple of tight ends that can hurt an opponent. Easley might surprise people.

Man, don't all fans anticipate the start of every season? Hope springs eternal boys.

I think this offense has the potential to be a nightmare for everyone it faces the oline is gonna be great in opening holes for aw I'm no coach but kf and crew have to be salivating akrum can hurt u with shiftyness and speed but also in the passing game i am really excited about this team not to put the carriage in front of Horse passing game will be much improved I think barring any serious injury this team can make noise

I still like the idea of young/toks in the backfield and splitting Wadley out wide. We have so few experienced receivers, anything to get Akrum the ball in space sounds good to me.

ADVERTISEMENT