ADVERTISEMENT

I havent pooped in over 4 days

JRHawk2003

HR King
Jul 9, 2003
The muscle relaxer is what did it. Took one for back pain.

I have tried dulcolax, i tried the colonoscopy prep, I ate a can of black beans. I drank a cup of salt water. Nothing has worked.

I stopped taking the relaxer and as long as it doesnt feel like I was kicked in the balls I will hold off from taking any more.

Lower back pain can mess you up gang.

Getting old sucks.

wiz120719dc.jpg

I have tried dulcolax, i tried the colonoscopy prep, I ate a can of black beans. I drank a cup of salt water. Nothing has worked.

I stopped taking the relaxer and as long as it doesnt feel like I was kicked in the balls I will hold off from taking any more.

Getting old sucks.

That seems unlikely. I think you're full of sh!t.

Insert a small piece of soap in your rectum, not the whole bar. Sounds nasty but being married to a nurse has its advantages.

Reactions: FormerlyCyberCy

Getting old sucks.

Buy a $25-$40 TENS unit for the lower back pain. Mine stops lower back spasms and has saved me a ton of money in avoided chiropractor visits. Good luck with the poop thing.

Reactions: torbee and GOHOX69
Buy a $25-$40 TENS unit for the lower back pain. Mine stops lower back spasms and has saved me a ton of money in avoided chiropractor visits. Good luck with the poop thing.
Any you recommend as far as tens units?

Trump feels your pain. When he finally shits it takes all day to flush it down too.

I took stool softener just now too
I went for about five or six days when I went to China. Three or four beers and I was indisposed the whole next morning. That should have taught be I was gluten intolerant, but no....that wasn’t a thing in the 1980s.

Getting old sucks.
colonoscopy prep didn't clean you out???
giphy.gif

Reactions: naturalmwa
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT