ADVERTISEMENT

I havent pooped in over 4 days

Terrible family story, one of the effects of my daughter's Bartter's Syndrome is constipation. We use Miralax and pro-biotic to help her out, but sometimes she'll got 4-5 days w/o pooping. But when she does, sweet jesus, she drops logs bigger than a baby's arm and stank up the bathroom like an entire construction crew just hit an outhouse after eating breakfast tacos. I joke with wife that poor child is going to have to find a patient husband with limited olfactory senses.

Reactions: Rudolph
Any you recommend as far as tens units?

I've owned mine for years and don't even know the brand. I think they are mostly the same. You can get two electrodes, four electrodes or even like eight electrodes. I would think more than four would be a pain to deal with. Here is one that seems good.

Doesn't seem to be letting me link. Sorry, just search Amazon for TENS unit.

Amazon product ASIN B01F798R0S

I've owned mine for years and don't even know the brand. I think they are mostly the same. You can get two electrodes, four electrodes or even like eight electrodes. I would think more than four would be a pain to deal with. Here is one that seems good.

Thank you!

That's really similar to the one I have. I think I've charged it maybe five times in four years.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Thank you!

You are welcome. I don't know why rivals won't let me add a link to an Amazon listed TENS unit, but there are a ton of them. They are mostly all rated about the same, cost about the same, etc. You can reuse the sticky electrode pads a long time, but I also bought a bunch of them for cheap on Amazon as replacements.

Reactions: GOHOX69
That's really similar to the one I have. I think I've charged it maybe five times in four years.

Can you see the link I added? I can't and was thinking it was a rivals thing, but maybe its a me thing.

The charge does last forever it seems. I can run mine for months on a single charge easily.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT