ADVERTISEMENT

I hope one of four frosh receivers

Hmm that's interesting, can you name the last Freshman WR who wasn't forced into action that came in and contributed ?
Not too many at iowa, however; with new offense that by all accounts is much "simpler" in its structure I could see that as a possibility this year-almost has to be the case

Not too many at iowa, however; with new offense that by all accounts is much "simpler" in its structure I could see that as a possibility this year-almost has to be the case

Dominic Douglas ??? On a side note and this isn't a poke at you Mile high because you're a good poster & a positive sort but don't you find it interesting how easily people get sucked into coach speak....

I mean of course simple in theory is better yet why did it get un-simple ? And why do coaches like Jim Harbaugh have 75 different formations and why do some coaches have play books that are 500 pages? I mean honestly I think they just say what they think they have to say to move to the next stage, its BS and fans who thought we were predictable and too simplistic suddenly say.... yeah yeah that's right and here we are.

Hell I've used that kind of rhetoric myself and I'm a pretty damn honest guy and pretty straightforward but I know how to spin things and I also know how to see right through bullshit?!

ADVERTISEMENT