ADVERTISEMENT

I hope you all realize my actual reasons for re-joining the board

NCHawk5

HR Heisman
Gold Member
Aug 7, 2019
It’s really not so much about pushing right-wing objectives as it is, in reality, pushing neutral ones that we can all take to heart. We have candidates that are, quite frankly, pathetic and corrupt individuals who run this country.

I despise all of them- but I like balance, because at least one of the psycho parties can’t take complete control.

I encourage every single one of you (D or R or I) to get involved in politics, because it is affecting the most needy and screwing over everyone who isn’t in the upper class. That’s not a Dem talking point, that’s not a republican talking point, that’s just reality.

And I realize I demonize Biden- but he’s an absolute loser for the working class in this country. I hate him for reasons not based in self-interest.

Reactions: Finance85
giphy.gif

I want true GOP to take back their party. Best wishes OP on that. We truly are a better country when both parties have solutions rather than problems.
It can happen with voter support. I want Clinton policy more than anything else, and that’s no longer an option.

Young, I am. Wise you are not. You’re hair brained to the point of not realizing both parties have changed dramatically. You’re a clown who uses his wisdom (which is slightly above average) to push insane fed narratives that focus on the problem rather than solution.

The party calling for censorship calls the other party authoritarian.
It’s a hoot.
Dude- that was addressed in the op as something we should recognize and move on from. You’re bright, for sure. As smart as me? I doubt it, but it’s a possibility.

I have (in detail) evidence of why I was actually banned- and it’s entirely based on politics. But it’s irrelevant, and won’t be supported here. I was restored from a 2X ban- and the publisher of this site made a decision as they were both political bans.

Because he’s a rational individual, who I doubt Carries much respect on that level (but he should). (Truly an advocate for free speech and should be praised because I know we aren’t aligned politically ).

Last edited:
Is this possibly the biggest attention whore thread ever? We don’t care why you joined (132 times?) OP.
No, that would be your lame ass truck thread (which you can’t decide on yet because you’re too stupid to throw it into an LLC that you’re too stupid to possess).

Dude- that was addressed in the op as something we should recognize and move on from. You’re bright, for sure. As smart as me? I doubt it, but it’s a possibility.

I have (in detail) evidence of why I was actually banned- and it’s entirely based on politics. But it’s irrelevant, and won’t be supported here. I was restored from a 2X ban- and the publisher of this site made a decision as they were both political bans.

Because he’s a rational individual, who I doubt Carries much respect on that level (but he should). (Truly an advocate for free speech and should be praised because I know we aren’t aligned politically ).
I got banned once.
DemocraticUnderground.com

I had the temerity to quote Social Security’s chief actuary on the fiscal prospects of the program.
That sort of counter-programming earned me a ban.
It’s still an interesting zoo to peek into, even if they don’t want to talk or see confusing things.

maybe we would take you seriously if you admitted to lying about your race and age whenever it suits you.
My race/age is completely (and I mean absolutely boneheaded level completely irrelevant to your decisions)

I got banned once.
DemocraticUnderground.com

I had the temerity to quote Social Security’s chief actuary on the fiscal prospects of the program.
That sort of counter-programming earned me a ban.
It’s still an interesting zoo to peek into, even if they don’t want to talk or see confusing things.
Dude- all it takes is rational thought, and the chief of chiefs makes an educated decision- fact is , I violated the rules (as many do), but I explained the situation that I was simply responding to nonsense and would’nt do it again. Fair guy, awesome guy that still believes in dissent as a good thing. He couldn’t get more praise if he begged.

The topic at hand is your look at me post brospeh….the OP and all. I already told you to just ignore me if you can’t handle my dick heat homey.
Ah, so no truck. You can’t afford that sticker? Sucks, don’t it. Congratulations, the middle class can’t handle it either. Good luck to you either way .
Edit: when I’m a prick, it’s due to your attitude, everything else is just fair game.

• Haha
Reactions: Rudolph
Ah, so no truck. You can’t afford that sticker? Sucks, don’t it. Congratulations, the middle class can’t handle it either. Good luck to you either way .

Not yet. I’m a picky buyer. Flag my post and you’ll get updates. It’s going to be exciting fo sho.

Not yet. I’m a picky buyer. Flag my post and you’ll get updates. It’s going to be exciting fo sho.
Good for you being picky, but have you created an LLC to funnel that shit? Because it sounds pretty bad on the surface.

Good for you being picky, but have you created an LLC to funnel that shit? Because it sounds pretty bad on the surface.

Ah hell no…just walk in with the cash. It’s a very simple transaction. But hell yes, be picky and get what you want. Words to live by NC.

Ah hell no…just walk in with the cash. It’s a very simple transaction. But hell yes, be picky and get what you want. Words to live by NC.
Ah. An American too stupid for his own good. Simply create an LLC, deduct losses for what, 3 years? Educate me poors with a brain, and move on. You must face a lacking personal tax, right on, loser! Or- you’re even more behind the game (which has existed since Kennedy). And pay the stupid tax on stupidity.

Ah. An American too stupid for his own good. Simply create an LLC, deduct losses for what, 3 years? Educate me poors with a brain, and move on. You must face a lacking personal tax, right on, loser! Or- you’re even more behind the game (which has existed since Kennedy). And pay the stupid tax on stupidity.

Jesus man. Find this in your house and swallow everything in the “w” box.
0020812_medline-7-day-pill-organizer.jpeg

The topic at hand is your look at me post brospeh….the OP and all. I already told you to just ignore me if you can’t handle my dick heat homey.
Then don’t click on thread.

maybe we would take you seriously if you admitted to lying about your race and age whenever it suits you.
I haven’t lied. I’ve been open about my African American heritage and it has truly backfired from the white knight libs on the board.

It’s really not so much about pushing right-wing objectives as it is, in reality, pushing neutral ones that we can all take to heart. We have candidates that are, quite frankly, pathetic and corrupt individuals who run this country.

I despise all of them- but I like balance, because at least one of the psycho parties can’t take complete control.

I encourage every single one of you (D or R or I) to get involved in politics, because it is affecting the most needy and screwing over everyone who isn’t in the upper class. That’s not a Dem talking point, that’s not a republican talking point, that’s just reality.

Eat Shit.

ADVERTISEMENT